two

There's something comforting about Willow's dorm, she has a lot of plants, she likes looking after them more than herself.

Luz rocks on her heels, watching as Willow looks around her room.

Luz knows Willow never got around to reading the book she gave her, she wanted her to learn Spanish for the fun of it. But Willow hardly ever has free-time.

"I'm so sorry, I just have so many books," Willow moves spots again, searching around her wardrobe now. The top shelf filled with different types of books.

"It's fine," Luz gives a small smile, as if Willow could see her. "I need it 'cause I'm a tutor now, but I don't know how to teach shit."

"I've read a few pages, it's simple and easy to learn by," Willow scans the shelf some more. "So, it does a better job than you ever could."

"Eh, It's Amity Blight I'm tutoring," Luz fiddled with the fabric of her shirt. "She's like, smart."

"Oh, shit, Amity Blight?" Willow turns to look at Luz. "I used to be friends with her," When Willow turns back her face lights up and she grabs a book out from her shelf.

Luz takes the book with one hand. "I'll get to know about that later." She grins.

"Will you?" Willow smirks. "Bye, Luz."

"Bye," Luz leaves Willow's dorm. The hallway is as boring as ever, the walls are painted in eggshell and theres anti-bullying posters that have been graffitied. A map of the entire building sits at the door, and so does a few photos of the rugby team.

She walks up the stairs, book in one hand the other in her hoodie pocket.

Her steps echo throughout the stairwell, she can hear someone else's footsteps going down. Willow is only one floor below, so it doesn't take long for Luz to get to her floor. The hallway is the same, the only difference being the numbers on the door, the twenty rooms below started with a three but now they start with a four.

She drags her free hand along the wall and doors as she walks past, the hallway is long, narrow and bland.

Amity's dorm is at the very end of the hallway, she can see it and the small numbers on the door.

Her hand reaches a frame, so she drops it against her side. She never looks at the photos in the hall, but this one is the rugby team. An old one, since Amity's right in the middle. She no longer plays for the team anymore, something about her breaking her leg. Luz doesn't know much, since she gets all of her rugby related information from Gus and he loves to leave out details a lot.

She's in front of Amity's door now, her hand reaching up to knock on the wood. Amity's quick, as she knocked once and the door swung open.

"Hello, gorgeous," Luz grins, holding the book to Amity. "Or should I say, preciosa."

Amity glares at Luz, taking the book in her hand.

"So, Amity, what type of questions are gonna be on this test of yours," Luz notices Amity's moved to the side to let her in, so she takes a few steps in.

Amity's dorm is tidy, there's not much mess for someone who seems to be in her dorm all the time. She has a few photos of her and Boscha on the wall, neatly laid out and the middle one is of Amity holding a trophy, she's smiling ever-so-slightly. Luz hasn't seem Amity smile, but she's only known her for a day and a half.

"How to ask for help, introductions and stuff like that" Amity sits down at her desk, the messiest part of her room.

There's a black fluffy blanket over the white bedsheets on her bed, she also has a small star-shaped throw pillow.