Field trip

Mondo and Taka were currently on a bus for a field trip. Taka had the window seat Mondo had the middle, and Toko was sitting on the aisle seat.

Taka had passed out from sleeplessness and was currently resting his head on Mondo's shoulder.

"Pfft, O-Oowada y-you're gay for h-him!" Toko teased the biker.

"What tha' hell d'ya mean?" Mondo would've shouted if he didn't have Taka resting right next to him sleeping.

"I-I mean y-you haven't woken him up... Y-you'd d-do that n-normally just y-yell and p-push him off! I-it couldn't be more obvious!"

"What the fuck? Taka's just my friend I don't like him in that way 'ya goddamn idiot. Keep up this bullshit, and when we get to where we're supposed be, I'll beat the livin' shit outta 'ya!" he threatened, gently running his fingers through the sleeping boy's hair.

"A-Ah! I-I knew i-it everyone h-hates me!" Toko said, a look of fear on her face. She then looked to the side.

"Fuckin' bitch.." Mondo mumbled under his breath.

Toko was matter of a fact, right. Mondo did have a crush on the prefect resting on his shoulders. Mondo gently sighed. Looking down at the other, his face red as the other moved his face.

After a minute, Taka woke up. "Good morning, brother!"

"Oh, mornin' bro. 'Ya sleep good?"

"Yeah, I did! I thank you for allowing me to sleep on you shoulder."

"O' course, bro. What're friends for n' shit?"

"I still do not approve of your vulgarities, Oowada, but in return for your kindness, I shall let it pass this one time!"

"Alright, thanks, man." he felt a gentle blush come across his cheeks. He didn't want to lose Taka because of these feelings, but could he really hide them.

"Say, bro, when we get to wherever the hell we're goin', can I tell 'ya somethin'?"

"I was going to ask you the same question! Huh, it seems like coincidences happen more than I thought. But I digress as I hope this rant wasn't too long; yes, you may ask me whatever you would like, brother!"

They were actually going to tell each other the same thing. Honestly, Taka had decided that where they were going would be a good place after looking into it. He didn't think Oowada would feel the same way at all, though.

"Alright, bro... Let's just hope this fucker doesn't sneeze!" Mondo said, trying to change the subject. He pointed at Toko with a smirk.

"N-No need to be rude!"

"Oowada. I do agree Syo is not Toko's fault. She had no choice in his existence."

"Oh, uh, sorry, I guess, bro..."

Soon the bus arrived at their felid trip. Mondo waited until he could catch Taka alone.

"H-Hey, bro, I, uh,"

"Yes, brother?"

"Uhm, Uh, shit, "

"Are you trying to say what you wanted to because if it would relieve you any stress I-"

The prefect was interrupted by Mondo shouting, "I'M FUCKIN' IN LOVE WITH 'YA, ISHI!"

"I, huh? I-I'm in love with you too..."