Filler story

Suggested by a friend

Kiyotaka eyed the chickens in the field with a sigh. He was so tired, he stayed up all night studying for school. Taka grew up a farmer in a barn. Which caused him a lot of work to do. 'I'm too tired for this,' he thought to himself. A round of chickens had escaped from the barn probably looking for Mondo.

Mondo was the boy that lived next door to Taka. He only bought the place because it had a big yard for his gang to run motorcycles in circles with and have fighting rounds. The birds simply adored Mondo, mainly because he fed them strawberry popsicle sticks which they liked more than the actual food Taka fed them.

The Chickens eventually ran into Mondo's yard sneaking under a hole in the fence. "Amazing," Taka mumbled to himself sarcastically. He walked into his house finding his father exhausted on the couch. Which made sense, because he worked as a police officer and had night shifts. So during the day, he'd normally sleep after doing his chores. Taka's family was low class, or low mid-class due to a scandal that happened when Taka's grandfather was in power. "Mr Ishimaru!"  Taka shouted louder than his intent was.

"Whaddya want Kiyo?" he asked, Kiyotaka's grandfather always called him Kiyo, due to his name being Takaaki which was too similar to Kiyotaka, or just Taka.

"The chickens escaped into our neighbour's yard, I will be retrieving them, do not panic that I am not here!"

"Alright, Kiyo," Takaaki said falling asleep.

Kiyotaka walked over to Mondo's yard knocking on his door.

"The fuck you waaaann," he said cutting himself off when he saw Taka. He'd never seen the other up close because he'd only seen him yelling at him for feeding his chickens and even then to him that was a frantic mess. Seeing the other up close, well, if he had to describe him in one word it'd be attractive.

"Mondo! My chickens are in your yard! And please refrain from using vulgarities." although to Taka, Mondo was attractive it wasn't a real distraction to him.

Mondo, taken aback by Taka's bluntness looked up at him. "Uh, ok, well, nobodies here so it's your lucky day, I guess," he said completely awkwardly. Heavily embarrassed, with his bluntness and lack of fear of Mondo Taka'd developed Mondo's respect, with the mix of his attractiveness, it may have been a crush. (but mondo's too dumb to realize this)

Taka walked through Mondo's house. It was a mess, he rarely cleaned up. He'd already pinned Mondo as morally black, so this act of 'kindness' sparked interest out of the farmer.

Mondo led Taka to his yard where Taka picked up the chickens. (which was about 4 so it was a handful.) Mondo looked at Taka. "Uh, here, how about I carry two."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I guess, I mean helpin' 'ya isn't too much work, is it? I mean, 'ya work hard on the farm n' sh- stuff, sooo..."

Taka was happy someone saw him as a hard worker and wanted to help him. "Alright, if you insist Oowada." Mondo picked up two chickens and carried them back with him.

"Thank you, for carrying these for me."

"It's not a problem, dude."

"Alright, if you insist, but I have a question, I apologise if this is insensitive."

"Alright?" Mondo asked raising an eyebrow.

"Why is your house such a mess, I understand that your motorcycle gang comes over, but its truly a mess."

"Well 'm their leader. I never have time to clean up on my own simple."

"Well, how about when I have free time I come over and clean for you?" he asked blushing. "Uh, I'd like that," Mondo responded also blushing.