One

Quick a/n: Hiyaa! So just to make sure all of my lovely readers understand that:  

y/n - your name 

Italics -  Flashbacks or dreams 

Italics and underlined - Thoughts

Anyways enjoy the first chapter! (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run! Run! Run! I need to run faster!! Was the only thing going though her head. Y/n was running as fast as her little legs could. This was one of the worst days that could ever happen to her. ( In her opinion) 

Flashback to 30 minutes ago

Y/n was enjoying her lunch break at the small playground that her school had. Excited, she took out her drawing book, and her pencil case which had different variety of colours, she began to draw one of the the things she loved the most. Well second thing she loved the most actually. 

You see there are four things y/n loves the most:

1. Was her older brother which she loved him to bits with all her little heart. 

2. Volleyball. Yes she may be a little bit too young however her passion for wanting to be on a volleyball team when she gets older was brought by her older brother who plays it.

3.Her mother which has a special place in her heart and wouldn't do anything to hurt her. 

3. Food. Food. Food. And again food. 

She began to draw herself in a volleyball match with a huge smile on her face when..... *Stomp stomp* "Ara ara, i didnt mean to ruin your ugly drawing...or did i?" giggled the young boy. "Y..you ruined it..." She spoke as her lips began to tremble and eyes filled up with tears. 

The boy came up close to her face "Face the reality, girls cant play volleyball only us boys can" he spat at her before pushing her onto the floor and walked away. 

Flashback Ended

"Girls cant play volleyball, only us boys can" 

"GIRLS CANT PLAY VOLLEYBALL, ONLY US BOYS CAN"

"AHHH STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD" Y/n yelled out as she started to hit her poor head. She focused on the huge building in front of her that she was running to, but the poor thing didnt notice the brick on the floor, causing her to trip and scraping her knees, palms and her chin. 

3....

2....

1....

Her sobs were so loud that it was able to be heard from a mile away, she stayed on the floor as she was unable to control her cries. 

Asahi's POV

I was walking towards the gym for our daily practice, when out of nowhere i began to hear loud cries. I was confused to what happened so i followed where the noise was coming from. My eyes widened after seeing a little girl on the floor i was confused as to what was a little girl doing at Karasuno.

 "Oh my gosh! are you okay? what happened?" i asked her, as she was choking on her sobs, ive noticed that her chin, palms and knees were covered in blood. Without any second thoughts i picked her fragile body up and rushed her into the nurses office.