Two

"Please?" "No!" "Pretty please with a cherry on top?" y/n begged the tall raven boy to take her with practice with him, "Y/n i told you i cant, coach wont allow it and mom wont agree to it either"

The little girl stomped out of the room downstairs to her mom sobbing and giving her puppy eyes asking if she can go. Of course no one is able to resist her puppy eyes "KAGEYAMA TAKE YOUR SISTER TO PRACTICE WITH YOU" she screamed, and of course the little girl was happy to be able to have things go her way. 

~ Time skip brought to you by aone's brows~

"Your princess is back" y/n sang as she entered the gym as if she owned it. "AHH SHE IS BACKK MY PRINCESS" Suga ran towards the small girl and embracing her. "Careful there kageyama, suga might steal your sister from you" nishinoya giggled as he couldnt keep his eyes of the cute site in front of him. 

The practice finally began, and y/n was watching them as her eyes sparked in awe. This was the first time she witnessed the duo's quick attack, and there was one word to describe it. Amazing. The tangerine boy really was flying like a crow! she thought to herself as she kicking her legs back and forth. 

A few hours later and few arguments later, the practice unfortunately was over and all the boys were sweating and the gym smelled bad. Y/n noticed hinata and waved at him "wow tangerine, you looked amazing there like a real flying bird! it was like shoosh and them bamm" Hinata blushed at the weird nickname the little girl gave him "ah thank you y/n-chan, but-" he got cut off by a man in glasses rushing into the gym and tripping. 

The man stood up, fixing his glasses and before he could say anything, y/n pointed at him " Senpai your nose is bleeding" earning a  head slap from kageyama. "Baka y/n its rude to point fingers at others" he frowned. All the attention went to the man who smiled and wiped his nose with the sleeve of his jacket. "we going! We are going to tokyo!" he beamed.  

"TOKYOOOOOOOOOOOO" nishinoya and hinata screamed out in excitement, while the little brunette looked at her brother and pulled on his sleeve "nii-chan, can i go with you?" she smiled, only to get a solid no as a reply. 

"Please i want to go too" she stomped her feet as her annoyance grew, kageyama had irk marks growing on him before he finally snapped "No means no and thats final" "Kageyama, i think you should let her come with us, after all she is a harmless little angel-" tanaka got cut off as y/n anger grew and threw a volleyball at her brothers crotch area "- nevermind.."

"Baka y/n BAKA!" he yelled out, holding his crotch area as he fell down onto his knees gasping for air. "Ill go with you if you like it or not" she smirked and placed her arms on her hips. "no means no!". 

The man, also known as Takeda gave out all the information about what day their leaving and what time the bus will be departing. This gave enough time for y/n to plot her little way to go with them. Of course she knew she may get in trouble with her brother and her mom, however she always wanted to go to Tokyo. In fact apparently she went there as a baby, but she dosent even remember it. She loved her brother too much to be away from him for an entire week. 

They all decided to get some meat bums before heading home, so kayegama took y/n hand and walked. Finishing up their delicious meat buns they went home. 

Once she thought of an idea, it felt as if a lightbulb was light up on top of her head from the great idea that she had. And It really did! "Y/n why are you sitting on the bed in the dark" her mom asked her before kissing her forehead and leaving for a business meeting. 

~Time skip to the morning~ 

Kageyama has started packing his bag, ready to leave to tokyo, he looked at the clock and noticed it was 4am. He left his bag and went downstairs to make some breakfast. He finished eating and cleaned himself up, he went back up and picked his bag up. "Why is it so heavy all of the sudden? im sure i didnt pack that many things" he questioned himself before heading out the door to the school. 

His journey to the school was about 15 minutes, it was still dark outside and you could see the beautiful stars sparkling in the dark sky as the sun began to rise up. The cold air felt refreshing against his skin. Before he knew it he arrived at the school. Everyone was waiting for him. "Aw i guess you didnt bring y/n with you" hinata frowned knowing you wont see his fast attacks for a while. "boke hinata of course she will be asleep at this time" he replied as he went into the bus and placed his bag on the shelf thats above their seats. 

The ride was quiet for the most part, nishinoya and hinata talking about tokyo as if its the god. while everyone else were asleep. Once they have arrived, kageyama picked up his back and left the bus. He dropped his bag on the floor to stretch his body, he heard a loud "OOOFF". He got suspicions and bent down to open his bag. 

Kageyama defiantly wasnt ready to see what he did. He began to unzip the bag, only to reveal a small short haired girl squashed in his bag, grinning at him. 

"BAKA Y/N BAKA THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" he screamed on top of his lungs as he dragged her out of his bag by her ear. The male was fuming that she would do something as stupid as this. 

"I told you ill come with yoy either you like it or not" she screamed back at him, as she got dragged. Then he noticed that the girl threw all of his belongings out of his bag to make space for herself. "...YOU EVEN THREW MY THINGS YOU LITTLE SHI-" he got cut off again by suga as he decided to step up. 

"Kageyama, we understand your pissed off and that y/n made a mistake, however dont get too violent or ruin the mood for everyone" suga spoke, with that kageyama's eyes softened and looked down at his sister who was looking down at the floor, with puffy eyes from attempting not to cry. She was wondering if it coming here was a good idea or not.

Her brother signed and took her hand "Alright suga is right, but im still angry with you" she smiled at him, but suddenly she heard loud hyena laugh, causing her to hide behind her brothers legs. 

It the one and only bedhead kuroo from Nekoma. He laid his eyes on the karasuno team, before spotting a small little girl. "KENMA OMG LOOK ITS A LITTLE GIRL! SHES SO CUTE" he screamed and poked Kenma's face. Kenma didnt bother looking away from his nintendo as he spoke "Aw thats nice" "Dont be like that lets introduce ourselfs!"