Four

"Y/nnnnn!" Kageyama towards the little girl embracing her into his huge arms. "Where was you? Ive been so worried"

The small girl let go of the warm embrace " i went to the toilet but i got lost on my way back... but these two helped me out" she pointed out towards oikawa and iwa-chan. He lifted his head up and gave them two a death glare that could kill anyone. Full of suspicion he looked back at her "did they do anything to you?"

Oikawa threw his hands in the air in defence "no no no of course not...im not into small kids" he smirked

Shrugging it away, the two siblings made their way towards their table while holding hands, making sure to let y/n know to stay away from the two as he went to grab a plate of food. "Hmpf, y/n..make swure you eat a lot of fwood" the short libero mumbled as he stuffed more food into his mouth. Y/n simply gave him a disgusted look "you shouldnt be talking with your mouth full you could choke like onii-chan did when he was eating a banana" she pointed towards him. To everyone's surprise you could see the one and only salty tsukishima giggling at her comment.

Just in time for kageyama to witness the scene, he walked up and slapped the back of her head. " baka how many times do i need to tell you to stop pointing at people? When will you ever learn" "..owww gomen onii-chan" looking down at the plate of food while rubbing her throbbing head.

Everyone was eating in silence until someone decided to break the silent.

" DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS" y/n spoke each time she took a bite of her food. ( rengoku vibes)

-small time skip brought to you by my laziness-

The meal was delicious, of course hinata and nishinoya had to start a fight over the last piece of food until y/n sneaked up and stole the last piece and shoved it in her small mouth.

The managers began to clean the area, while everyone else went their separate ways for the evening.

Of course nishinoya kept his promise to y/n so the two held hands as they were in search for an empty gym. Y/n was skipping, with a huge grin on her face as she simply couldnt control her excitement. This is the day she will be able to start learning new tricks and how to be a real volleyballer.

For those who dont know, out little y/n asked her brothers former team player to teach her his signature move, also known as the 'rolling thunder'.

Once they entered the gym, the midget boy went to grab the ball and asked y/n to serve him. After all its only fair for him to demonstrate it before she even learns it. He finally did it, and began to explain to her how to dive and how to always keep your eyes on the ball. The little girl nodded as she began to engrave his words in her brain.

"Now little one, its your time to shine! Show me what you got" he told her as they switched their potions.

He spiked the ball for her, eyeing the ball, she began to run towards it, remembering his words. Y/n then dived at an immaculate speed and perfectly received it, not forgetting to scream 'ROLLING THUNDERRRR'. Okay maybe it wasnt as perfect as to nishinoya's, however for a small girl it was oretty amazing, even the boy was shocked.

"Here we go you did it! Now all you need is to practice and you will become a pro in no time" he praised her as he knelt down, patting her head.

After an hour and a half of sweaty training, both y/n and nishinoya decided to call it a day. As they made their ways to their rooms, they crossed paths with kuroo who asked if their up for a game of truth or dare. Of course the two looked at eachothers with a smile, and quickly followed the tall boy.