Sorry..

“I.. Am using Yeji's friend to know more about the princess..” Y/n said as she smiled at Lia. Lia looked at her in disbelief.

“Yah! Why are using people like that?! Just do research on your computer.. Why do you need her friend?!” Lia exclaimed as Y/n disagreed with her.

“I'm not using Ju! It's just I need to know more about the princess.. I have searched it on different kinds of search engines and it didn't work...” Y/n said as Lia shooked her head at her.

“Why do you need to know about her? She isn't that special plus she died already so no need to know her past. Past is past Y/n.. Why don't focus on the people around you? Focus on your family.. Your future.” Lia explained as Y/n sighed.

“I just feel a connection with her..” Y/n said.

Lia is right.. I.. I still want to know her..’ Y/n thought as she looked at Lia who's peacefully drinking coffee while looking out at the window.

I think I should ask Ju.. Not Lia not Yeji.. Ju.’ Y/n thought before smiling.

“What are you planning to do know N/n?” Lia asked as Y/n shooked her head.

“I'm planning to take you out tomorrow! Let's meet here tomorrow in the afternoon!” Y/n said as Lia nodded.

~<•>~

“So.. You need to know everything about her?”

“Yes. I want to know EVERYTHING about her.” Y/n said as she emphasized the word everything.

“I- Why though?”

“Just do it for me please..” Y/n begged as she kneeled down to her.

“Don't kneel! People are looking!”

“Okay, but will you do it?” Y/n asked.

“Erm... No.”

“What- Kim Minju I swear, if you are not gonna do it I'll tell Yeji.” Y/n said as she watched Minju walk away from her.

“YAH! Please, just this time!” Y/n said as she ran after Minju.

~<•>~