It

A month have passed and it's time for Y/n to leave the country. Ryujin accompanied her to the airport, together with Yeji. Yeji called the Hwang family to show that Y/n is leaving.

Y/n took her briefcases and walked inside the airport with Ryujin and Yeji following her. Ryujin tried to talk to her but Yeji have her attention on Y/n.

Y/n sighed and looked behind her and saw the two women. “I- Ryujin can we talk privately?” Y/n asked as Yeji raised her eyebrow, in a confused manner.

“Why do you guys need to talk in private? You can talk here.” Yeji said as Y/n shook her head. “Nah, it's just about something.”

Yeji just decided to let them as she looked around the Airport. Y/n and Ryujin went at the corner and whispered.

“Hey, I trust you into protecting unnie. Alright?” Y/n said as she hold Ryujin's shoulders. Ryujin nodded with a smile.

“Thank you for trusting me.” Ryujin said as Y/n nodded. “Always.” They talked where Y/n can go to the place where she can meet her father.

They walked back to where they left Yeji but for some reason, she cannot be seen in that place. They got worried and decided to split up to find her. Y/n got some business to do with her before leaving.

Y/n walked around and saw Yeji leaving the comfort room. Y/n ran towards her and smiled in relief.

“I thought we lost you.” Y/n stated and hugged Yeji. Yeji hugged back and smiled.

“Oh! Before I leave-” Y/n stated and pulled Yeji back into the C.R. They saw a woman washing her hands and got shocked when she saw the women. She looked at the both's hands and nodded.

“Are you guys going to do something in this room?” The woman asked as Y/n nodded impatiently. The woman thought that they are lovers. So she dried her hands and quickly got out of the room.

“I think she got it wrong.” Yeji stated as Y/n nodded. “Let's not mind that.” Y/n said and looked around the stalls.

“Check under the stalls if there is someone.” Y/n stated as Yeji looked at her in denial.

“No. What if there's someone in there”

“Oh. Just look if there are feet on the ground!” Y/n said as Yeji shook her head.

“No!”

“Ugh! I'll just do it then!” Y/n quickly looked under and saw no feet on the ground.

“There's none. Let's start shall we?” Y/n asked as Yeji nodded.

The woman whom they encountered in the bathroom was still at the door listening to their conversation. She squealed away as she heard they are starting 'it'.