d-ad wifi

credits to venus for the idea kwwkkww this is angst
btw i appreciate and enjoy all CC's and im not wanting to make them look evil this is just for the plot

credits to

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There laid the blonde boy staring at his screen tears rolling down his face staring at an old tweet he made and the reply given.

— ★ “ you'll never replace me right?

                           never big man!!”

oh how much he wished Tubbo kept his word right now Tubbo and Ranboo we're living together having fun and slowly everyone forgot about Tommy.

he sighed and turned off his phone immediately getting a notification from a random person.

“Heyo big man! (idk if im allowed to call you that if not sorry) my name's Bloom_ and I've wanting to do a stream with someone I've noticed your uhm well outta content to out it easy so if anything dm me to join my stream!!”

he smiled at the message immediately replying.

“hey bloom I'd love to do a collab! got a time set in mind?”

a reply sent.

“i was thinking 3am est? it should be like uhm pm something for you right?”

he chuckled not knowing alot about timezones.

“i'd guess so? im not the best with timezones”

“wisksk gotta go tommy gn!!”

he smiled this was the first interaction online he had ever since everyone ghosted him.

“alrighty! good night! take care”

so along with the person he fell asleep and did a lot of streams with her gaining popularity and friendships.

a few weeks later Tubbo reached out to Tommy about doing a stream since Tommy had moved to america due to his parents getting a job there.

“hey toms!! was wondering if you wanted to do a stream!”

tommy frowned sighing many knew now today was Tommy's last day due to an illness he had everyone said their goodbyes and bloom made a lot of backup videos for him.

“hey sorry tubbo_ wont be able to make it to your stream.. internets d-ad ya know?..”

“what do you mean toms?”

“im ending my shampoo and conditioner today at the same time! isn't that exciting?..”

“im confused tommy explain please!”

“my wifi's d-ad sorry..”

“its fine no problems!”

tubbo kept texting tommy realizing that tommy hasn't answered and went offline but in Tommy's view he heard a prolonged beeping noise the last thing he heard smiling he said his final sentence.

“tell bloom she really lives up to her name.. a beautiful blooming flower...”(/p)

the doctors nodded some frowning some crying this boy was only 17 and had already lost his life he said his run had to end sometime yesterday and today his last words were a compliment to his friend that got him through dark times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry if its shitty this was so sudden