𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

| 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇 pierced the air as draco malfoy, her best friend since they could walk, pushed her down the slide.

"dragon!" she giggled, as she picked her seven year old body off the wood chips that were digging into her tan skin. "sorry slo you were taking too long!"

the blond boy replied smiling. his front teeth were crooked, something kingsley always teased him about. the two were taking a break from playing their modified version of tag, using toy brooms instead of running.

"i was not!" she huffed, grabbing her broom before chasing her friend. who had rushed by her and zipped through the apple trees in the back of his lawn.

"sorry i can't hear you! must be because you're too slow!" draco teased, looking back at her before flying into the orchard to hide from kingsley. letting out a huff, she followed her best friend, weaving through the trees.

"draco! where are you!" her attention of finding him wavered as she flew past a flower field hidden from the outside view by trees.

nudging her broom the few feet back to the ground, she entered the field and became encompassed by brightly colored lilies and amaryllises.

her mouth falling open in awe, she walked through the flowers. feeling the petals brush up against her legs, she moved deeper into the field. kingsley couldn't hold back the small pout that came when she realized draco had never told showed her this field. he knew how much she loved flowers.

"slo! slo! kingsle-oh there you are!" she heard draco before she saw him, finally popping out from behind a weathered oak tree.

"what are you doing?" he plopped down beside her and began twirling a flower in the palm of his hand.

"looking at all of these flowers! why didn't you tell me this field was in your yard! it's so pretty." she stuck a orange lily behind draco's hair, and stood up, brushing dust of her pants.

"i didn't know it was here," he responded fiddling with the lily, and saw her trying to get rid of the dust. "wait no don't brush it off." "why?" "be right back, stay right here." with that draco started to run back into the manor.

"draco! ugh." she sank back to the ground and busied herself with making a flower crown, waiting for her friend to come back.

eventually, draco came back, along with his mother narcissa. crouching to avoid the low hanging tree branches, she made her way over to kingsley, with draco right at her feet.

"you were right draco, it is pixie dust." narcissa hummed, studying the dust covering the little girl and the ground around her.

"pixie dust?"

"it's used in potions, usually to enhance the effects. like if father brewed a calming draught and added the dust, instead of the person becoming calm, they would become so relaxed they might fall asleep for hours." draco fiddled with the flower in his hair again as he explained.

narcissa watched with a small smile as she made the connection that kingsley had given it to him. as the two began to talk, she quietly pulled out her wand and conjured two necklaces holding clear vials.

draco and kingsley words died as they watched the dust from the ground and kingsley's pants rise and form a glittering string in the air above them.

after narcissa uncapped the vials the dust slowly made its way into both. with a quiet pop the corks followed the dust, closing off the vials. narcissa cast a sealing charm on both necklaces and handed each one to the kids.

"here. now the dust can only strength your friendship." she explained as she gave both a short kiss on the head. before getting up to leave she shot a look to draco, which kingsley being draco's best friend for four years, knew to be 'not a word to your father.'

she watched as draco gave a stiff nod to his mother, and narcissa made her way back into the manor.

"i love these. i'm never taking this off." kingsley awed, moving the vial into the light to light to see the dust shine.

"me neither. this way we'll always be connected." draco smiled. the pair spent the rest of the day in the flower field with kingsley teaching draco how to make flower crowns, and draco teaching her flying tricks.

━ ⚡︎ 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥
hi besties!
hope you enjoyed the chapter
didn't know how to end it but
i like it like this so-

oo and mgk and megan fox are now
engaged and everything is right
in the world 😌

anyway have a great night and i love
and appreciate you all!! <3 🦦

𝐏𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓 - 𝖽. 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖿𝗈𝗒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें