"i'm sorry..!"

POV scaramouche

"CHILDE." i looked at his grinning face. "hm? is someone mad~" god, i just want to slap him across the face. He's so annoying. Why can't he be friends with someone else?! WHY ME?! "Exactly~" Childe skipped off somewhere. Glad he's away from me. He's the last person I'd ever want to encounter in ANY situation.

I slowly approached the bathroom to skip class. I hate this place so much. Nothing ever interesting happens, except when I found Professor Ninggaung and Dr. Beidou making out once. I never knew my teachers would be DATING. Anyways... I make sure no ones near the bathroom before I enter. "BOO" Childe screams from behind me. All you can hear is his hideous laughter.

I pull Childe by his scarf. "Listen here, Ajax. Stop messing around with me. Do it again and the Tsaritsa will be hearing about it." I let him go, and he slowly walks off. I hope he learns his lesson. "Excuse me?" A soft voice calls out. I think nothing of it, no one wants my help. "Sir..?" He taps my shoulder. "Huh..?" I turn around.

"Sorry to disturb you..Can you help me?" The boy with white hair seems nervous. "Sure.." The boy smiles at me, and grabs my hand. He drags me across the school and into the chemistry room. God, his grip was strong. He lets my hand go, and turns back to me. "Sorry..I just needed to get in here quicker." He shuts the door, and starts telling me things. I didn't understand any bit of it, How am i supposed to help him-

The door opens and a short green haired girl walks in. She looks at me and walks back out. I roll my eyes and go back to what I was here for. "Why'd she leave so fast?" The boy with white hair looked at me. I don't want to tell him. What if he hates me? He's the only person wanting MY help, even though i don't understand this. "Well anyways, basically I just need a test subject.." He looks at me, and back at his potion.

ME? He wants to use ME as an experiment toy? God, why are people so rude. Obviously, I couldn't say no.. "Alright, use me." I blurted out. Shit, Now I'm really a test subject. He smiles, and injects it into my skin. "Are you feeling anything?" I don't thi- OW! I hold my arm in pain. He looks at me, "So..?" He waits for a response. "I-it..burns.." I groaned. "I..I'm sorry..let me help.."

He grabs my arm, and proceeds to..heal it? "I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to cause harm or pain to you..!" He proceeds to make sure I'm okay..which I am. "Look. I'm gonna go.." I slowly head out the door. "Wait! I..I'm Kazuha.." The white hair boy finally reveals his name! Before shutting the door, "I'm Scaramouche." I walk out the door.