mine.

After last night, kazuha didn't think he could stand. The way scaramouche fucked him against the wall and continued on the bed..it was something else per say. Kazuha got up early to get to his dorm before school. "Kazuha.. where are you going so early?" Scaramouche was barely awake. "I...i'm going to my dorm."

"Not even a goodbye." Scaramouche pulled the covers over him, and looked away. Kazuha walked over to the bed, and pulled the covers. "scara? do you want a goodbye or?" Kazuha wanted for his response. Scaramouche grabbed Kazuha and pulled him back onto the bed. "I didn't want you to go..that's why i said it." Scaramouche looked at kazuha, all flustered. "But-" Scaramouche kissed kazuha and hugged him. "Please..?" he'd always save a soft spot for Kazuha.

"Alright.." Kazuha laid next to scaramouche, as he got comfortable. "But..why'd you want me to stay?" scaramouche hugged him, and whispered. "because its saturday." he chuckled, and kazuha rolled his eyes. "I forgot okay?!" He hugged him tighter, and went back to sleep.

POV childe (HEHEHEHEHEGEGEHEHEHEHEH)

"where is kazuha at?!" i've has been looking for him for awhile. Dottore has been following me around too. "How about..scaramouche's dorm!" Why would kazuha be there? Dottore is a fcking idiot. "IT'S WORTH A SHOT CMON!" I stop and look at him. "Alright." We head to scaramouche's dorm, Boom, There they BOTH are. "I told you so!" Dottore whispers to me. I nudge him, and look. "Did they fuck?" Dottore is always asking this stupid ass questions.

I pull out my camera, and snap a photo. Just for laughs and giggles. I immediately send it to signora, and then zhongli. We close the door, and silently walk off. "So they did fck?" I shrug again, does he think a picture will show that they did?

school time 😈
no pov btw

"So. You and Kazuha?" Dottore smirked at scaramouche. Scaramouche's eyes widened and looked away. Dottore and Childe began laughing. Scaramouche walked off. "That's a sign they did." Childe folds his arms, and smiles.

"Scaramouche?" Signora looked at him. "What now.." He didn't look happy at all. Signora frowned, and hugged him. "Was it childe and dottore?" He nodded. "They are always teasing me. Especially when it comes to me and kazuha. I just want them to leave me alone?!" Signora sighed, and let him go. "Go find Kazuha. I'll deal with them two." She walks off, and scaramouche does too.

"Kazuha!" Scaramouche walks over. Kazuha looks up and smiles, "Hey scaramouche." He sits down and smiles. "Kazuha, can I ask you something?" He leans his head on kazuha's shoulder, as kazuha nods. "Aren't you ever...annoyed by your friends?" The Harbingers were the only friends he really had. "Oh yea, loads of times, but probably not in the ways that you mean.." Kazuha looks away.

But, he is right. Scaramouche loves his friends, but at times he just wants to rip their skull out their head. "Don't feel down, it was just a question anyways." Scaramouche hugs kazuha. "Your emotions and moods change everyday, dont they?" Kazuha giggles, and smiles. Scaramouche leans into kazuha's ear. "I love you." he whispers into kazuha's ear and walks away.

Kazuha will never forget how they met, nor how they even got to this point. Just as he wanted, scaramouche was his, all his to be exact.

um ig this is the end? LJFHEHA
i am writing another story idk what kind yet. if u guys have any ships or stories you want me to make i will 😇😇 OR ILL MAKE A ONESHOT BOOK IDK

 if u guys have any ships or stories you want me to make i will 😇😇 OR ILL MAKE A ONESHOT BOOK IDK

im scheming my angst against you all rn. beware, BEWARE!!👺👿