Side Chapter Two: Paper Stained With Tears of a Broken Heart

—In the original multiverse—

        It's been weeks since you've passed, my dear. I have not been faring well without your presence. It pains me that I could not have helped you, saved you, cared for you, as you have for me and the others. They miss you; you know... We've all been struggling since your death; we haven't been able to keep our mental state stable. Blue won't talk to anyone anymore. Killer's face is stained with the thick black HATE again. Cross's anger has bubbled back to the surface again. And- you wouldn't be proud of me for this. I've been isolating myself for the weeks of your absence.

        (I know you'd be very disappointed in me and would call me a hypocrite. You'd be right to call me so...)

I'm sorry, I miss you; I miss being next to you, laying in bed with you, causing chaos and misery with you. I miss being in your presence.

        I'm so angry with you; I'm so angry that you took yourself out of this world. That you proved me, Blue, the gang, Ink, even yourself, wrong. You proved that you could die.

I hate you, so much for that. I hate that you're gone.

But I can't stay mad at you, you don't deserve that. You've experienced so, so much hate in your life; so much hate that you don't deserve. I still, and always will hold a source of hatred for your action. But I love you. I'm so mad at Ink, and Dream, and everyone who drove you to this point. I'm planning something, maybe you know what it is. Maybe you don't. I'm not going to tell you though, you wouldn't approve of it, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

I'm sorry.

I got your gift, I love it... It's wonderful. It's one of the most loving things that you've done for me.

        (I'm still mad at you though. Don't push it.)

I don't know why I'm writing this. It's not like you'd see it...

Love, Nightmare

—The bottom of the page has been littered with tears—

┌────── ☆⋆Side Chapter Two Complete⋆☆ ──────┐

✦ This is written from Fgod Nightmare's perspective as a journal entry.

✦ Some of the smaller typos are intentional.

✦ 414 Words

✦ Constructive Criticism is always welcomed and appreciated!

✦ If you have any questions feel free to ask and will answer to the best I can!

✦ I'll see you in the next chapter! 💞