CHAPTER 4.

KRISHANE POV:

Madalas kaming nagkikita ni Sehun and minsan through chat or dm na lang kami kasi you know iniiwasan namin na ma-issue.Halos 10 months na niya akong nililigawan baka sabihin niyo porke idol siya ehh kailangan sagutin ko na siya agad di ganon mga besh kung mahal ka talaga niyan kahit idol pa siya gagawin at gagawin niyan yung mga ginagawa ng mga lalake kapag manliligaw and also kung mahal ka talaga niya hindi niya irarason sayo na idol mo naman ako bakit di mo na ako sagutin? At kung ano-ano pa.

Nagbakasyon nga pala kami sa busan mga 3 days kami doon nag-stay and kauuwi lang namin. Nagyaya kasi siya na pumunta daw kami doon kasi nga super stress na siya sa trabaho niya kaya ayon.

..

Balik na naman kami sa trabaho.

Everything's smooth, and we're both checking each other if we have a time and that's we're both do.

Gosh guys and gals I can't help myself but to fall for him even more and more and more. Aishh ang lakas talaga ng tama ko sa lalaking yon sino ba namang hindi di ba? Tanga na lang yung napapangitan sa kaniya.

KYUNGSOO POV:

I can feel that Sehun and Krishane are dating because in the past few months Sehun is always happy and can't focus to our works but lately I can feel that he was very happy with Krisha and he's pursuing he's works and after that he will leave and I don't know if he will go to Krisha's cafe or what.Maybe I will ask him.

"Yahh Sehun-ahh are you dating with Krishane?"

"Hmm hyung mianhae! I can't control what I feel for her hyung, and yeah we're dating and I courting her for almost 10 months I think.Please let's keep this hyung." He said aishh our maknae is dating right now he so big boy now.

"Aishh it's alright just don't break her heart okay! And  just always take care of her."

"Hey what's going on here D.o?" Xiumin hyung asked.

"Ahh hyung Krishane and Sehun are dating right now and Sehun keep hiding it to us If I didn't asked him he will gonna keep this to us forever." I said

"Hyung that's not what I meant aishh I mean I don't want to have an issue and I don't want Krishane to be discriminate just because of this so yeah I decided to not to tell you all. I hope you all understand." Sehun said.

"Ohh it's alright Sehun-ie just don't break Krisha's heart because you will regret it in the last." Minseok-ie hyung advice to Sehun.

SEHUN POV:

After we've talked about me and Krishane we decided to hang out and have some drinks in Minseok-ie hyung house just always what we do before.

After that I decided to go home because I want to talk Krishane I miss her already. And when I got home I Dm her and we've talked and go to sleep after we do our evening routine. I invited her to Minseok-ie hyung house and she accepted it.

But before we go to Hyung house I asked her to date me first because I really really miss her so much, cause you know we have a different works so we didn't always see each other.

..

KRISHANE POV:

Sehun reserved a VIP dinner under his name sa isang expensive restaurant. Well we can eat even though in an ordinary restaurant or places but we want to escape to those issue and etc.

"Do you have any reservation, Ma'am?"

"Yes, Mr. Oh Sehun."

"Ahh this way Ma'am. Mr. Oh Sehun is waiting for you.