𝚃𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟽

Disclaimer: this does skip through a lot. But I am kind of going to say some of the good lines from infinity war. Also, it's not completely accurate because Amelia is not a part of the real MCU cast irl. So yeah but enjoy!!

"Y/n. Y/n wake up" I hear. I open my eyes but see darkness.

"What's happening?" I ask as I sit up.

"I'm sorry for waking you. I um. I had a bad dream" Chris said.

"Oh Chris come here" I said as I pulled him into my chest. I wiped off his cold sweat.

"I'm sorry for waking you" he whispered.

"You're okay. Just get some sleep okay?" I said. He nodded and wrapped one of his legs on me. He wrapped his arm on my abdomen.

I kissed his head and massaged his scalp lightly with my fingers. I waited until I heard his breathing slowed and I knew he was sleeping before letting sleep take over again.

Beep beep beep

I groaned and opened my eyes to turn off my alarm. I turned over but found my bed empty.

"Chris?" I asked.

"Hey love" Chris said as he came out of the bathroom. He was in just a towel.

"Hey sexy" I said. He bent down and gave my forehead a kiss before picking out an outfit.

I got out of bed and showered and dried my hair. Once I was done I went out in a towel to pick out an outfit.

Chris was in a pair of jeans and a long sleeve t shirt. He had a Boston hat on as well.

I picked out a pair of jeans, a white short sleeve, and a black cardigan, along with a pair of sandals.

I sat at the little desk we had and curled my hair. I put on a bit of makeup and sprayed some perfume and put on some deodorant.

"Oh yeah by the way. Can you spray some of that on my black nyu sweatshirt?" Chris asked.

"Yeah is it in your bag?" I asked him.

"Yep" he replied.

I grabbed it and sprayed the perfume on his sweatshirt.

"Thank you" he said.

"You're welcome pretty boy" I said. He got off the bed and walked over to me.

"You are tense" he said as he rested his hands on my shoulders.

"A little" I said.

He pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and breathed in his scent.

"Okay let's go downstairs and wait for the cabs." Chris said.

"Wait Chris-" I said. I grabbed his hand before he could walk away. I pulled him back into me and pulled him into a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arm around his neck and his hands landed on my waist.

"I just felt like that was necessary" I said after I pulled away. He chuckled and smiled at me.

"Now we can go" I said as I grabbed his hand. We walked out with our fingers interlocked as we went to the elevator.

Once we were in the elevator we closed the door and went to the ground floor.

I looked up at Chris. He was watching the floor panel go down.

I gave his hand a little squeeze as the elevator dinged and the door opened.

We walked out and went over to the little group. Chris h, both Tom's, and rdj were sitting there.