Christmas day pt 53

I woke up to the sound of Chris's soft snores. He only snored when he was hungover. I chuckled and felt him shift behind me.

"Merry Christmas" Chris whispered in my ear. I smiled and turned to face him.

"Merry Christmas." I said and kissed him.

"Didn't even brush my teeth yet." Chris whispered, sarcastically.

"Shut up." I said and slapped his chest playfully.

"Get up the kids are gonna go crazy." He said.

I looked at him and my face softened.

"imagine our kids opening presents under the tree." I said. He smiled.

"Mmm I only want that." He said and rubbed his eyes.

"Well, a year or two." I said.

Dodger came up between us.

"Imagine dodgie with the kids." I said. He sighed and pet dodger.

"Youre making me want to contact an adoption center now." Chris said.

"Not until we're married" I said. Dodger laid his face next to mine and i kissed his head.

"My two favorite people." Chris said and grabbed his phone. He took a picture and I buried my face in dodgers fur to hide my face.

"Aweee look at you two." Chris said and showed me the picture. I smiled at it.

"That's cute." I said and kissed dodgers head one last time.

I slowly got up, stretched, and got out of bed to head to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair. Chris came in behind me and grabbed his toothbrush out of the holder.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of Chris brushing his teeth behind me in the mirror. I opened up snapchat and started opening peoples snaps.

I snapped everyone back with Chris and I in the mirror before heading out of the bathroom. I grabbed a sweatshirt and threw it on, since I was cold.

"You ready sunshine?" Chris asked and held his hand out. I nodded and took it.

As we walked out I stopped at Scott's door. Chris gave me a look but I pulled him over and knocked on the door.

Sebastian answered. I smiled at him and gave him a look.

"Yeah come in." He said. I pulled Chris in with me and we went and sat on the bed. Scott was scrolling through his phone and Seb went back to lay on the bed.

"So...." I said.

"We talked and fell asleep y/n" Seb said. I crossed my arms dramatically.

"No he's right and we talked about the contact ending and I agree. If I am gonna hook up with my brothers best friend they shouldn't have to see each other at work the next day." Scott said.

"Awe look at you being nice to your big brother how sweet" I said. Chris chuckled at that.

"I'm happy for you two either way." Chris said.

"See? That's what y/n should've said" Seb said sarcastically.

"Whatever let's go watch the kids open stockings." I said.

We all went downstairs and saw Lisa, Carly, Ryan, and the kids.

"Merry Christmas! Now tell me Sebastian why the hell are you in Boston?" Lisa asked.