epilogue

epilogue

It was the first day of September, Jungkook's birthday, the day you asked him to meet you at the terrace during the lunch break for his birthday surprise.

The boy rushed through the hall and then climbed up the stairs as if there was no time to lose. A subtle smile on his face knowing that you would wish him.

He always believed that a day like this would come, but he didn't expect it to be this soon.

"Y/N" he stepped out, you were already there waiting for him. A smile formed in your face when you saw him there.

"You are late" you walked towards him, not complaining but you didn't want to miss a single moment with him.

"The teacher left late" he spoke and you didn't stop till you were standing right under his nose.

"I am not complaining" you replied and tip toed to give him a kiss.

Jungkook was shocked, this was the first time that you initiated a kiss yourself. Rest of the times it was him to made the first move.

He held your waist tightly and kissed you back. Jungkook felt butterflies every time his your lips touched his, as if it was his first time.

"Happy birthday boy" you broke the kiss and looked at him with a smile on your face, your fingers slowly ruffled through his hair playing with it.

"This was the gift?" Jungkook was more than happy for it but you shook your head, saying there was more to it.

"I love you Jungkook, I love you a lot" his eyes grew wide, he didn't expect it. All this time he was trying to win your heart and even when you started dating him you never said that you love him once.

This was the best gift he had, "I love you too Y/N"

an : Love Notes was better anyways

Follow me for more books

And I will update when I publish a new book.