𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑆𝐼𝑋

( Same outfit as chapter thirty-three )

" Or I'm just really fucking selfish and really fucking lost

But someone loved me!

Someone fucking loved me!

Someone fucking loved me and I fucking loved 'em too!

Goddamnit, I was worth something, I fucking learned something—

I had my cake,

I ate it,

And it ate me,

And god no. "

Unedited

No one

"WELL FUCK ME.."

Lilian's now golden eyes trailed across the room, scanning the mess of glass shards with a blank look on her face.

Her eyes were now a bright golden rather than her usual chocolate brown. Her skin was paler, yet not as pale as a cold one's skin should be. Her body temperature seemed to rise instead of plummet into the negatives. Her hair darkened a shade and her facial features became more prominent.

It was as if she had taken a bunch of skin care for her already perfect skin and bathed in it.

Her eyes seemed to zoom in on the littlest of details, the partials and cells of objects in her line of vision. Lilian's eyes quickly darted up towards James.

Lilian ignored the way she could see every pour and every individual hair on the sadistic nomad and just stared blankly at James.

Moonlight shone through the broken windows and kissed Lilian's skin, gently making her look bewitching yet daunting. A light shimmer was emitted from the clashing of her now vampiric skin and the light shone from the moon, nothing more than a small sparkle and nothing less.