❤️‍🔥 [renmin] pink

because im in love with renmin being in love <3

+++

Renjun looks so beautiful like this, Jaemin thinks.

With his pink hair, pink lipstick and pink cheeks, on his knees and wearing nothing but Jaemin's white dress shirt, hanging off of his frame, Renjun looks like an angel.

Renjun smiles all pretty when Jaemin reaches out to touch him, only to smack his hand away and shake his head. "No, Jaemin. You can't touch me yet. I'm going to stretch myself open for your cock and you're going to watch me, okay?"

Jaemin pouts, immediately protesting. "But-"

"No buts. You can't touch yourself, either. Just stay right there and be a good boy. If you don't listen, I'll just get myself off and leave you here." Renjun shrugs. He giggles when Jaemin complains, mumbling about how he's such a little brat.

Renjun grabs the lube from the dresser and lays down on his back across from Jaemin, spreading his legs. After coating three fingers with lube, he makes eye contact with his boyfriend as he inserts the first finger and whines, "Doesn't feel as good as your fingers, Jaeminnie."

"Then let me do it for you." Jaemin instantly replies. He knows it wouldn't happen though, not even if he begged. He sighs at his untouched erection and sits on his hands, because otherwise he knows he'll end up touching himself. He wants to make this good for the smaller boy, after all.

"I almost feel bad for you until I remember how much you love watching me like this." Renjun says with a smile. He quickly enters the second finger, gasping at the slight burn and wishing it hurt a little more.

Jaemin doesn't respond but instead watches the way Renjun's fingers move inside of him, going as deep as they can while he scissors them. When Renjun moans and grinds down on himself, Jaemin huffs. "Do your tiny little fingers really feel that good? I bet you can't even reach your prostate like that." he rolls his eyes.

"They don't go nearly as deep as yours do, b-but it's nice for now. Maybe if you ask nicely, you can eat me out when I'm done stretching myself." Renjun breathes out between moans, moving his fingers faster and wrapping a hand around his cock.

Jaemin groans at the sight, feeling his own dick harden impossibly more. "God, Renjun, this is torture. I don't think I'll have the mind to eat you out by the time you're done."

"Your loss then." Renjun chuckles. After a few moments and some deep breathes, he finally inserts the third finger. The pace on both hands quicken and Renjun arches his back, pushes his hips down as a desperate attempt to get his fingers deeper because Jaemin was right - his smaller fingers don't quite reach his prostate and it's quite frustrating.

"Having some trouble there?" Jaemin teases, but it comes out strained and his breathing is heavy. He's doing no better.

Renjun can practically see the stupidly hot smirk on his face and rolls his eyes. He doesn't say anything though, too caught up in his own little world as he frantically grinds down on his fingers until he feels heat pool in his stomach. He quickly pulls his fingers out, takes his hand off of himself and lays there and pants.

Jaemin grabs the bottle of lube and a condom from the bedside table as soon as his boyfriend takes his fingers out. "Let me know when you're ready for me, pretty." he licks his lips.

"I guess you were right when you said you wouldn't have the mind to do anything else." Renjun laughs. "C'mon, fuck me now. I'm ready." he breathily says, putting his arms above his head, a sight to savor with his pink-flushed body.

The blue-haired boy doesn't say anything, just grabs the condom before Renjun abruptly interuppts him- "Don't use it tonight. We're both clean, right? I want you raw, wanna feel your cum inside me. Please, Jaemin."

"Fuck, the things you do to me. You're my wet dream come to life, baby." Jaemin groans, spreading lube over his dick and over the smaller's hole.

He wastes no time, pushing the tip in and giving Renjun no real time to adjust but that's just how he likes it, letting out a high pitched moan and wrapping his arms and legs around Jaemin.

"You always fuck me so perfectly, Jaeminnie. You know just how I like it." he whispers into his ear, earning him a growl as he starts grinding into him.

Renjun feels like pure heaven around his cock, walls sucking him in everytime he thrusts in and out of him, driving him insane. The light little whines in his ear aren't helping either.

Most of all though, Jaemin feels so in love, so lucky to have this boy. "I love you." he sighs out as he snaps his hips faster, determined to make his boy feel good.

"I-I love you too- fuck, right t-there, please please-" Renjun cuts himself off with a string of moans, throwing his head back as Jaemin relentlessly hits his sweet spot.

Jaemin just watches as he falls apart, feeling proud.

He stops for a moment only to take Renjun's legs and bend them over his shoulders, reaching a deeper angle that both of them happily sigh at.

And then all that fills the room, echoes around the walls are the sounds of skin slapping against skin and their combined moans and whines.

Soon enough, Renjun starts feeling that familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach, his voice getting higher pitched by the second. "Gonna- gonna cum, Jaeminnie, please cum inside of me, n-need it so bad." he begs, purposely not touching himself because fuck it all if he doesn't cum solely on Na Jaemin's dick.

"Yeah? You gonna cum when I fill you up? Gonna cum untouched just like that?" Jaemin pants out, fucking Renjun quicker and harder, so close to the edge himself as he watches the smaller's face contort in pure pleasure, calling his name.

Jaemin starts losing his rhythm and before he knows it, he's groaning Renjun's name as well and painting his walls white, making his boyfriend fucking squeal and in turn, cumming onto his chest.

He fucks his cum into Renjun a few times, riding out their highs, panting heavily, not saying anything for a few minutes.

"That was quite the noise you made, huh?" Jaemin snickers into his neck.

Renjun smacks his shoulder and blushes. "Shut up, dumbass." he says as he pulls the taller closer and wrapping his arms around him.

Jaemin snuggles into him and places a kiss on his chest. "Still want me to eat you out, or are you too sensitive?" he asks, peeking up to look at him.

"You just destroyed my ass and you're asking me if I'm still sensitive?" Renjun groans. "Yeah, go ahead. You're lucky I love you."

Jaemin trails kisses down his chest, down his tummy, around his hips, on his thighs and smiles. "Of course. I always feel lucky to love you, baby. So lucky that you're mine." he whispers into his skin, sucking a mark into his thigh.

Renjun blushes, even more so when Jaemin starts licking into him like he's struck gold because of all the praise, because of all of the filthy sounds and because Jaemin kisses him so sweetly when he's done, always taking such good care of him.

Jaemin is the only person Renjun can be such a sap for, and he loves it.

+++

be safe and use protection yall dont be like renmin 😮‍💨