❤️‍🔥 [norenmin] office couple

very vaguely inspired by this pic of norenmin on the dream concert red carpet hehe

+++

Renjun and Jaemin work with Jeno in the finance department.

They say they aren't a couple, but everyone in the office knows they are and they make it quite obvious. From disappearing at the same time, taking the same lunch breaks, the way they look at each other and taking the same bus home... Well, Jeno takes the same bus as well, but he gets off at a different stop, so he isn't sure if they ever get off together. (Pun intended.)

And today, Jeno confirms the horrible truth that the two are indeed a couple by walking into the wrong room and finding Renjun on his knees and Jaemin with his dick shoved in the smaller's throat.

Jeno just stands there for a moment, too shocked to say or do anything, especially when Jaemin looks at him straight in the eyes as he fucks Renjun's throat.

Renjun follows his gaze and chokes on Jaemin's dick, almost violently coughing when he pulls off to curse at Jaemin. "What the- oh god I feel like I'm going to die- f-fuck, Jaemin?!"

Jeno is still panicking. He isn't sure if this is a dream or not at this point. "Um, I-I really didn't-"

"You said you thought it'd be hot if someone walked in on us. Then, I asked you if you wished that someone would be Jeno, and you answered yes to that too. I don't see where I went wrong here." Jaemin shrugs. His dick is still just... out there, wet and pink and hard, and Jeno should really stop staring, but...

"Guys-"

"What do you mean you don't know where you went wrong? It's not hot if Jeno doesn't agree to it before and consent, dumbass. Look at Jeno! You scared the poor thing!" Renjun points at said man, who now has a tent in his pants. "Oh. Um... I guess he isn't scared, but my point still stands!"

"Hey, Jeno. I don't think I've gotten the signs wrong, but... Want to join us real quick?" Jaemin asks, licking his lips.

Jeno fully closes the door then and locks it. He nods, and looks at Renjun to confirm. "Yeah, yeah, um... if that's okay with both of you." he stutters out, sure that his face is all red at this point. He feels quite lucky that he happens to be on a break right now.

"See, Renjun? You shouldn't doubt me." Jaemin snickers.

"Shut up, Jaemin." Renjun rolls his eyes. "Jeno, are you sure? You really don't have to, but... I think I'd love it if you joined us."

They're all being so casual about it, and to be honest, it's kind of hot. "I want to, Renjun. Don't worry." he shakes his head, loosening his tie a bit and popping a few buttons open, and Jeno sees the way Renjun stares at his chest. What an honor.

"Come here, Jeno. Renjun, stay down there and be good, hm?" Jaemin smirks, ignoring his huff of disapproval.

Jeno does as told and Jaemin's lips are on his instantly, licking over his bottom lip and asking for entrance which he gives as soon as he's able, fingers tangled in his hair. Jaemin licks into his mouth hungrily as if he's been waiting for this moment, exploring every little crevice, even sucking on his tongue before he pulls away.

Jeno is dizzy and breathless from the intensity of Jaemin's kisses, even dizzier when he unbuttons and unzips his pants followed by Renjun pulling them down from behind.

"God, it's almost like you two planned all of this, I can't even catch a breath." Jeno huffs.

"We've definitely thought about it a few times, yeah, so I guess you can say we planned this out already." Renjun shrugs. He swiftly and easily turns Jeno around by his hips, surprisingly strong and well, Jeno can't really help the high moan that escapes his lips from being manhandled like that.