❤️‍🔥 [norenmin] good

this probably isn't the kind of norenmin you're expecting 😳

+++

Renjun invites himself into Jeno and Jaemin's room during midnight with a coy smile on his (cute) face.

Unsurprisingly, Jeno is at his computer desk playing PUBG, and Jaemin is curled up on his bed, phone in hand as Ariana Grande loudly plays from the ten or so speakers he owns.

Jaemin looks up at him and back down to his phone with a smirk on his face. "I wonder what our Renjunnie could possibly want at this time of the night, hm?" he teases.

Jeno only hums as a greeting, too focused on winning his game. Renjun knows he'll have Jeno's full attention after the game is over, yet still he can't help but pout.

He saunters on over to Jaemin's bed, heaving out a sigh and situating himself in the younger's lap, knocking his phone over, barely missing his face. "Oops! Guess you have no choice but to pay attention to me now." he grins.

"I was looking at that, y'know. Don't you think that was a little rude of you?" Jaemin says, harshly grabbing his hips and looking at him with hooded eyes. "Maybe I should teach you a lesson."

"Don't start without me, I'm almost done! There's only a few other players left!" Jeno whines as shots go off.

"If you win, I'll let you decide what we do tonight. Hurry up, Jeno." Renjun teases, laughing when all he hears in response is another whine and furious clicking from the keyboard.

"Who said either of you were allowed to choose? You and Jeno have been such brats lately, always begging me for attention." Jaemin mumbles, tracing his thumb over Renjun's bottom lip, slipping it in when the smaller opens up his mouth.

"Doesn't that make you a brat too then?" Renjun snickers before closing his mouth around his thumb, sucking on it like a lollipop and moaning when Jaemin grinds up into him.

"Just one more now, please, you guys..." Jeno desperately begs, and the two are sure that he's pouting as he looks for the last player.

Jaemin smiles as he pulls his thumb out of Renjun's mouth. He hooks his fingers into the band of his sweatpants and boxers and just... leaves them like that. "Should I just leave our little princess here, then? Leave him all leaking and wet for you and not touch him at all?" he asks as he licks his lips.

Renjun shudders at the cold air on his bottom half, buries his face in the crook of Jaemin's neck to hide the blush on his face, trying not to whine just like Jeno has been.

He almost regrets letting the youngest have this much power over him, over Jeno as well, but in the end he wouldn't have it any other way.

A few moments later while Jaemin keeps whispering filthy nonsense into his ear and feeling him up, Jeno groans and hurriedly turns off his computer. He takes his clothes off one by one as he makes his way towards Jaemin's bed with a grin on his face. "I won."

Jaemin gently pets him. "Good boy, Jeno, getting all ready for us and winning your little game." he coos, and he can practically see his tail wagging. "Since you've been so good, go ahead and tell us what you want tonight." he finishes, ruffling his hair. He doesn't forget to do the same to the small boy in his lap, petting and praising him until his cheeks are red.

Jeno, laying down on his side next to Jaemin, inches forward and rests his head on his thigh. "Um.. was thinking about... about Renjunnie riding me while Jaeminnie fucks me, is that okay?" he asks in a small voice, biting his lip.

"M-me too, want that too, please, Jaemin." Renjun instantly agrees, surprising his own self with the desperation in his voice, but god, having Jeno underneath him is such a lovely treat so can you blame him?