II Curiosity Killed The Cat II

The smell of smoke intoxicated my nose, as the sound of screams started to come into view. And my eyes started to flutter open.

I woke up the next morning to a loud siren going off.

Apparently, from what I heard from Quackity.

Two boys had flint and steel in their other pockets and are currently trying to make a fire. Which caused the fire alarm to go off. Some people found this hilarious, while other people, like me. found it irresponsible and annoying.

I was the first one to walk up to them after they tried to put the fire out with their feet, and snatched the flint out of the boy's hand.

"Oi, what do ya think you're doing?!"

One of the boys growled at me as he tried to snatch the flint back.

"I'm stopping two boys from getting us killed."

I barked even louder back.

"What are your names?" I looked over at the blondette, who's arm I was wielding tightly. He had blood red eyes and a music disc-like mark on the side of his cheek. He also had small creamy white wings on his back, and white feathers on the side of his face, in front of his ears.

"My Name Is TommyInnit!! But you can call my BigMan"

I honestly can't believe this kid's confidence and audacity.

"I'll call you Tommy." "And you?"

I turned over to the other boy who had steel in his hands.

He has brown hair and horns? I've seen another guy with longer curly horns before, but his were very short. Like stumps. He had two vibrant yellow eyes, similar color to Karl's eye. He also had a radioactive nuke-like warning sign as a mark on the side of his cheek.

"I'm Tubbo" "And I must confess something!"....

"We Didn't Start The Fire!!!"

"It Was Always Burning, Since The World's Been Turning"

I seriously can't believe these two, they're like two irresponsible teenagers. Correction.

They Are Two Batshit Crazy Kids With Fire Starters.

"Tubbo!!!" Tommy yelled

"What?" Tubbo went on "We didn't Start The Fi-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

A voice cut through Tubbo's second verse. It was Shlatt.

Everyone went silent and shlatt took charge.

"Ok everyone. I know you must be confused and angry at these two... children." "HEY!!!" tommy barked

"But they are just kids, they are just as confused and scared as us, maybe even more. Let's just go easy on them, they are still young."

Surprisingly that worked, everyone got over it and the two boys were off the hook.

"Thanks, I wasn't sure what to do..."

"Don't mention it Dream, we don't know how long we will all be here. So let's try to get along!" The Goat man said.

He had two curly horns like a ram, and a fluffy tail. Dark brown hair, and peculiar facial hair. Two pitch black eyes followed by a bottle-like mark on the side of his cheek. Very peculiar

_______________________________

After the incident with the two boys, people started making friend groups, and rivaled against other friend groups.