IV Feelings Are Fragile IV

Another siren went off, and yet another hologram appeared in front of my eyes. The two seekers have been chosen. pictures of two boys appear on the holographic screen.

I'm surprised they would allow us to identify the seekers.

It was Ponk and Puffy.

I could hear many silent gaps around us.

I guess we were not the only people to think about hiding by the roller coaster. I believe they are sitting upon the seats.

Not too long after I heard George shriek. A silent scream, he quickly covered his mouth with his hands to prevent any more noise.

I looked behind him to try and see what scared him so much. I see a vague silhouette of a male brunette hiding behind George, I froze.

"You're Scared of spiders too?"

I snap back into reality, and look to George.

"Wha-What?" I stutter.

I looked back at the man, but he was gone, and in his place was a large spider. I immediately squished it with my hand. George let out another shriek.

"Quite down" I hissed at him. As much as I want to protect him, I can't do it with him squabbling and making loud noises.

"You know what" George said with a rebuke tone

"I'm leaving..." "I hope you survive."

George tugs harder on his waistband, and rips it in the process of freeing himself, he crawls out of the roller coaster and firmly grabs his shorts so they don't fall.

"Good day Clay."

He says, saluting towards me and flicking his hand back to his side.

A weird feeling started bubbling up inside of me, Crazy daiso vue.

"Dream..." I correct him.

"Whatever." he replies with a fist full of sass.

I guess I can't help him anymore, I won't too, but you can't help one that doesn't want it.

_______________________________

After five minutes or so I could hear someone running, and panting, and another person screaming and yelling at them. I couldn't make out who they were because of the terrible lighting under a coaster, but I could tell that one of them were the seekers.

Without thinking nor hesitation I swung my large axe into the ankle of one of them, and they immediately collapsed on the floor followed by a blood curdling scream.

"Thanks Dream..."

"You're making my job easier and you're not even a seeker."

Fuck I hit the wrong person.

I jumped out from under the roller coaster and hit him in the head with the handle of my axe.

It was Ponk.

I couldn't muster up the courage to hurt him anymore so I grabbed the man on the floor and helped him over to a better hiding spot.

Apparently it was Ranboo and his friend were all hiding together until Puffy found them, then they all split up and Ranboo then ran into ponk.

Big oof moment.

I asked him if he had seen a small male brunette running around holding his pants up, or another male brunette wearing red.

"Red?"

"I haven't seen anyone wearing red."

"Everyone here is wearing white"