1 : A star suffocated by the Dark

So hello guys so we can start our journey :) . And one more thing.
This story will be soon edited.
The female lead in this character aka choi y/n or choi Sarah is dedicated to my one and only bubble gum unnie..
ggukvium

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

*-*

사랑하는 것, 고통받는 것

To love, is to suffer

She leaned onto the armchair in which she was seated, slowly letting her body feel the support.

A single drop of tears strolled down her face but she quickly wiped it with her bruised hand.

But her tears didn't stop. Her heart was longing for someone. Her tears were a fusion of her sorrows, pain, she had gone through,each and every humiliation she had faced in a decade. No one heard her heart screaming in agony.

She was slumped in deep dejection

'No one heard the sound of pain, that was flowing through her veins"

She let out some miserable sobs , while tears were cascading down her cheek. She crumbled herself into that chair. Watching the moon shining from above.

For anyone from outside, she was one of most successful young women who conquered the empire of business at such a young age. For anyone except her she was a star, a shining star.

'The moon shine brightest in the dark'

So did she, but no one saw the darkness around her strangling her ardour to live '