08

“She betrayed us, the enemies are coming to hunt us down Alpha” his eyes raged in fury accusing you. “DO YOU FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGE WTF ARE YOU SAYING?” Jimin growled angrily at the man. He was surely frightened by the Alpha’s demeanour.

“I have proof Alpha” he shivered in fear. “Bring her alongside with us, the pack members are waiting for her with the proof to attest her fallacy.” Jimin nodded his head, eyeing you to come along with him.

Uncertainty that’s what you were feeling right now about this entire situation. Walking inside the living room, you came across an angry pack of werewolves glaring at you ready to hunt you down. “Alpha you should execute this witch” an older lady in her 50’s shouted at you.

“Ouch that hurt” you thought, you knew who she was. One of those very amazing people who hated your existence and mocked you during your childhood.

“I knew it, how can a girl even manage to pull down three high ranked Betas?”

“Since the day she’s been our Beta all she’s done is bring problems to our pack.”

“A witch shall forever be a witch. If this ain’t for her betrayal, then we’d probably be safe by now.”

Yells and mocks were directed towards you. Jimin was trying to calm himself down and not cabaret his rage at these people. “SILENCE” He commanded in his Alpha voice. A single command from the Alpha, was all that needed for them to submit and bow their heads in front of him in submission.

“Tell me what actually happened?” Standing in the middle of the circle with you beside him he asked calmly. But the inner turmoil inside him was ready to end their existence. For each tantrum and allegation directed towards you.

“Alpha” a little boy came forward glaring at you, “Great I knew kids disliked me, but never thought I’ll get to see them standing against me as well.” “We have a man to prove our point” his voice held infirmity in it.

“She isn’t worth to be in our pack” hatred outshone his tone turning to look at you straight in the eyes. “Bring out the man” Jimin stood in front of you shielding you from the kid’s glare. But only if he knew you had seen worse than this and a mere kid’s childish glare wasn’t affecting you even a bit.

“Yes Alpha” he bowed at Jimin. In a second a man was thrown in the front. His hands cuffed and held behind his back. “Who are you?” Jimin asked strictly. His inner Alpha showing up. Making it really hard for him to control his anger. “I belong to the starlight pack” his eyes darkened hearing the pack’s name.

Starlight Pack has been their enemy for decades. Once Jimin had taken over his father’s title he did try making amends with them but it was of no use. They threw insults at him and his pack.

Leading to a fight between the Alpha of the Starlight Pack and him. If it weren’t for the Elderly wolves they would have surely caused a bloodshed that very moment.

Since then he swore to not have any connections with them, or try being good or polite. “Why did you come here?” The tone Jimin spoke in was near to the ground but the peril it hid beneath it couldn’t go unnoticed by anyone.

“I’m here to give this letter Alpha Yun sent me with. He declares war on your territory. They are already on their way, by tomorrow they'll be here.” Balling his fists he listened to the man’s words carefully.

“That’s just not it, he’s also sent a letter of appreciation to the Beta of your pack for giving us out all the information about your pack’s clandestine. After the war he proposes to have her as his Beta, since she’s a wise and intellectual woman. If things go well, he also desires to marry-.”

His words were left incomplete hearing a loud growl from Jimin. “PUT Y/N IN THE PRISON RIGHT NOW. I HATE BETRAYERS.” He didn’t meet your gaze, not even a hint of regret being heard in his words. Six soldiers came up to you, handcuffing you.

“We knew you were useless, but stopping so low was really unexpected of you” one of them sneered, pushing your figure ahead. All you did was stare at Jimin’s back. Hoping he turned to look at you, let you explain yourself.

But then again, you never tried explaining yourself since the proof was already there. None would believe your innocency without any evidence. All you did was go with the flow, let people humiliate you. Shun you off your self respect. But you didn’t care, not even a bit.

Worry? People easily worry, don't they? The past years spent in this pack, taught you not to worry over shit that proves you wrong when you knew you weren’t. All you did was wait patiently and let Karma get back to them.

Watch them fall apart and cry tears of misery for all the illness they put you through. This shall also seek justice. And as always you shall wait and watch.

“A sailor’s boat is incomplete without his passengers” so was yours. The evil and good never left your side. The bad always vexed on stepping over you, but time and tide wait for none. So did it to them letting them drown in an gorg of exertions.

Your figure was pushed in a dark cell, guards standing on all the sides outside the little room. Seeing a bed placed in the end of the room a tired sigh left your lips half smiling. “At least these people were considerate enough to lend me a bed to sleep on.”

Laying yourself down on the bed, you close your eyes rethinking about the past years you spent here in this pack. Pain? It has turned out to be a common word in your life now, it didn’t affect you much for a long time. Things changed today and Jimin’s distrust in you sure did hurt you.

But then again everything and everyone turned up against you. Did he have any choice left to choose? Indeed there was one. Try speaking out to you and clear the air?

Maybe yes, he could but an Alpha's pride and anger is far beyond a normal female Beta’s explanation to prove her innocence. “Maybe I should just run away from here, and go back to my old life. It won’t hurt me much right?”

Caressing the bracelet on your hand you smiled forcing yourself to plummet into dreamland.

-3:30 A.M.-

A figure sneakily walked down the stairs, covering himself with a shawl making sure the guards were asleep. Cursing at them for being so irresponsible but he knew he couldn’t just show up at midnight with them all awake and sound.

Taking a mental note to warn them tomorrow he stood in front of your cell with the spare key of your cell in his hands.

Opening the door slowly, he walked inside standing in front of you. But what he didn’t expect was for you to open your eyes. “Alpha?”