36

“Can I ask you something?” Playing with your locks he says hesitantly. Your head laid on his arm. Staring at the ceiling. “Sure go ahead, I'll try my best to answer if I have the right words to put an end to your queries.” He inhaled and exhaled for a few seconds.

“If we had never crossed paths this birth. Would you still love me?” His question instilled your heart to beat uneasily. Taking his left hand you place it above your chest.

“Can you hear this? You're the cause of its uneasiness. Whenever your name is mentioned or you stare at me with those sparkly doe eyes of yours. My heart loses its sanity. Forgetting it belongs to me. Urging me to glance in your direction, hoping you turn around to look at me.”

“Tell me you love me with the same craziness as I do. Love might just be a crappy word to people who haven't experienced it. But the depth and secrets it holds behind it is something really tough for you to seek. Not everyone wins in this game of love. I call it a game. People call it a feeling.”

Jimin tilts his head at the choice of your words. His heartbeat wasn't at a normal pace either. Thumping against his chest vigorously. “Why do you think of it as a game?” You smile speaking once again.

“A game has a winner and loser. So does love. You don't always win in games. Love is that game which extorts it's force on you to step back. Not always the person you love would reciprocate your feelings. We find more losers in the game of love than in the path of life.”

“Moving on from someone you truly love is really hard, because you've already loved them to an extent where you've forgotten you exist in this world as well. Love makes one blinds, strips them of their self respect, unknowingly.”

“Beckoning with themselves to change just so the person they love would notice them. In the end reaching no end. All that you see is a dark room where you'll forever be trapped. Refusing any hand of help that's offered to you.”

“Love ain't easy so is death. Falling in love is easy but to get rid of it is utterly impossible in 99.9% cases. Love and death make an amazing deathly combo.”

“The losers usually chose death. Though it's a foolish decision but circumstances and the never ending pain leads to their tragic end.”

His breath was uneasy by the time you finished speaking. Rocking you in his arms kissing your neck. “You're a winner, always remember that!” Pecking your lips he tries soothing you. “Am I really a winner? I don't think I am though.” He slaps your thigh, shutting you up with his lips.

“You talk a lot. Let's keep this conversation for another day.” Connecting your foreheads together. He puts an end to your talk.

“You shall always remain a winner in my eyes Kim Y/N. And I'll make sure you feel that as well.” Jimin affirmed with himself.

Walking hand in hand with Jimin in the hallways you were humming a random song. Nodding your head to whatever Jimin was blabbering. “Y/N will you be the queen or is it your other side?”

This question has been bugging him for a few days already. “Of course the queen shall be Y/N.” A voice answered for him. You jumped up along with Jimin out of fright making the person chuckle.

“Min Yoongi you'll end up giving me a heart attack someday. Stop popping up out of nowhere. You know how badly I hate that.”

Yoongi mumbled a small apology. “Y/N will be the queen Jimin, it was always her that was destined to be a queen. I'm not ready to send my mate to war. I'll die if something happens to her.”

“Oh! I thought they'll both fight over who'll be the future queen.” Jimin scratched the back of his nape. “My mate is a part of her. Technically taken from her, there's no way I'd let my Y/N have any injustice because of this whole two Y/N thing.” Jimin felt pissed at the way Yoongi called you “my Y/N.”

Sensing his jealousy you decide to speak up. “I was wondering when you are planning to take your mate out of this palace for your honeymoon Yoongs?” His cheeks flushed red. “After the coronation ceremony and our marriage held the very same day.”

Luckily Jimin's pissed face turned to one of a satisfied one. “WelI gotta go. Jin Hyung needs my help and opinions for the upcoming ceremony. He's planning to set the theme of the ceremony complete pink.”

Yoongi's facial expression matched with yours exclaiming Jin's future plans. 'Aghast.' “Make sure he doesn't do that. If it ends up according to his plans. We'll have to call up hello kitty developers to theme match it.” Jimin laughed at your sassy assertion.

“I'd definitely not want a hello kitty theme wedding please.” Yoongi interjected horrified at the idea of having pink polka dots with little cats painted in his wedding. “Won't it be good for you Yoongs? Did you forget your little meow meow? Who secretly streams cat videos at midnight.” Yoongi was at a loss of words.

“Don't call me that Y/N. I'm a wholeass master material.” Baffled by your retort he comes with an excuse. Jimin covers your ears with his hands. “Hyung please don't ruin my love's innocent mind.”

You mentally scoffed at his statement. “This man really has the audacity to say this? He was the one who stole my innocence. Yet he claims me here as innocent.”

Yoongi grins at Jimin walking away. “Oh My God, he's such an unholy man.” Removing his hands from your ears he breathes out. “Really Alpha Park?” He moves backwards. As you try getting closer to him. His back meets the pillar.

You trap him by your arms placing them sideways. “The word innocent doesn't sound that innocent from your mouth. Do you know that Jimin?” He gulps the nervous lump forming up his throat. Each time you addressed him by his Alpha title; a new thirst itches his body.

“Y/N what are you doing? Your brother might walk in on us. I don't want him misunderstanding the situation assuming I've ruined his holy sister.” You snicker mockingly. Bringing your face close to him.

“Where's the lie in your words though Park? You did ruin his sister's innocent mind and soul.” The tingly feeling in Jimin's stomach was making him go crazy. “Well since you claim yourself to be a holy person. I'll let you go.” Licking the corner of his lips.

You back away. Striding on your own path. Did she just tease me and walk away? What about the kiss? How could she not kiss me after coming so close?” Jimin was complaining to your figure retracting further away his eyesight. Standing at the same place. All numb and paralysed.