Random #7.1(The Future is Not In My Hands)

Hello! Author-Chan here!

I think I wanted to write this chapter for a while now since one, I am not really creative at the idea I can think of. Two, I decided to why not tell me what you think so far of this book.

I think this chapter can be helpful to clear things up for some questions that if I were a reader itself want to know.

1-Is this connected or based on the canon story?

Nope! Not at all. I was actually intending this book to be not connected to the canon story in any way, although I want to try my best to do their personalities justice.

That is why in some chapters, I do several AU's that I personally can work on easily.

However, I think you noticed this now since you are in this chapter but I am not good at writing platonic based chapters.

Technically, there is one chapter that I will do as a platonic based one and it is a Harvest Moon AU. If you want a gen fic or some sort then I think that is one of the future chapters I will try to bring up.

2-What if I do not want to read a chapter for either reasons?(Either lemon things, disturbing topics which can either be trigger warnings etc.)

Randommultishiper2 this is for you, since I want you to not think that I only write those stuff.

That is completely fine! :)

In fact, I might as well try to read some of my previous works and put markings on them so that you can pick what chapter you do not want to read.

Here are the markings, please do remember this if you are sticking around:

❎-Lemon things
⚠️-Angst
❇-Fluff
ℹ-Gen fics(meaning no romance)

3-Can I suggest things upon my request?

Absolutely! I will be more than happy to do so, especially I think you guys are creative to events.

You can put your requests here in this paragraph, if that happens I will either do the request in this book or seperate it. Which it is just something in mind.

Do I have bounderies? Yes.

-I cannot write Y/N×Various Characters, please. It makes me uncomfortable in a way.
-I will not write anything that is either  too much for me, I have no intention of any of those.
-Gore is fine, just do not make me write too much of those since I personally do not know how to do that.
-AU or Rewrite are good, I can do that.

4-What is usually the hassle of uploading too slow?

I write 2000 words minimum 😀

Why do I do that? It is because I want to bring more into a prompt, plus english is not my first language so I try to do proper capitalization and spelling.

So that you don't find it nerve wracking when reading like lowercase intended stories(I respect those who do that, just not my thing).

5-Lastly, you know this is a kid show right?

Yeah, clearly know that well.

But do keep in mind this is how I visualize some things. And no, what happens in this book stays in this book. You do not have to force canon things, canon is great on its own.

Also, if that does not satisfy well I think that is what I can say now.

------------            ~0~             --------------

Salamat po sa pag basa ng aking maikling manunulat na pahayag, hanggang sa susunod na pagbibigay kuntento.

(Thank you for reading my short author's note, until the next given update.)

-Mica-