❇Jealousy❎

A/N: If Kay became jealous? He was not that type of guy. So... That would be a stretch.

A/N: First thought is Alf being jealous, but I think it would be interesting if Kay was the one jealous...

A/N: Let's play this shipping game!!

A/N: Third Person's POV!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Another day to take care of the Railworld. Everything was normal.

Mos, Dos and Duke were stealing energy balls, its rare that they can get one due to the Railwatch.

Maxie plays outside, Genie works on combos in energy, Victor handles the Wind Land, Alf fixes almost anything and Kay runs around either to help or just for fun.

However, this day isn't a normal day.

You see, a girl went into the town and started asking on where's Alf. Forgot to mention, Kay knew about this. He want to stalk that girl so bad to know why in the world would she search for him.

"Oh Victor!!! What are you doing?" The speedster says in confusion. He sees him destroying one of the rocks.

"Clearing the area, there was a landslide an hour ago." Victor said as he wipes off his sweat. Then he grabs his tools for clean up.

"Ohh...landslide? Why did no one called the whole team?" Kay says as he applied lip balm to his lips.

Victor looked at him shocked, "Kay what the actual fuck? Why would you apply that to your lips?! Your a boy remember?"

Kay giggled at that comment. Only Victor and Duke were clueless about the lip balm. Everyone else knows why now.

"My lips were always dry Victor. Genie suggested this. At least I am not wearing lipstick."

"True." Victor shrugged, "Your lips will be even pop color."

They both laughed. But then Kay has a serious look on his face. Victor was confused at the reaction. That's not Kay at all...or shall he say, unusual.

"Uh...Kay? Is there something wrong?"

"Victor? Do you know if Alf's already had a girlfriend?" He said slamming the lip balm to the table.

Victor's terrified. Not obvious to the face but deep inside though. He knew he's stronger but Kay's actions says it all.

"Wait...your asking me if Alf has a girlfriend?"

Kay nodded while having an irritated look, "Mhmm...Does he? Because there is a girl who keeps asking everyone if Alf was nearby."

"I don't think he has one. Because if he do, he will say it immediately. Wait, a girl you say? Who?"

"I don't know, random girl." Kay scoffed. "But she needs to stop looking for him. They are surely not close to begin with!!"

Kay's mad. Victor can see that. "Kay. Calm down please.."

Kay looked at Victor and said with a dead look on his face.

"Help me to ask Alf about this."

Victor sweatdropped, "Kay...go ask Genie and Selly for that problem. I don't know how to do that."

Kay waved at Victor after that to leave.

*-*

He has no idea what to do. He's fucked up for short.

Genie says that he should confront him himself. Selly is on a date with Duck. Everyone else are just a bitch that they have lame excuses.

It took 10 minutes when he saw Alf. He was in the Sunny Land all along where Kay was the patrol damn it. He ran around a circle.