Part 2

°☆•°Episode 1: The Christmas Invasion°•☆°

Part Two

Emma sighed as she gently pressed a damp cloth to the Doctor's forehead. He had fainted again and they moved him back to bed so his body could rest properly.

"Any change?" Jackie asked, walking into the room. She gave a glass of water to Emma as she looked at the young woman with concern.

"He's worse," Emma murmured, her frown deepening as her shoulders slumped. "Just one heart beating."

Jackie nodded silently and pat the brunette's shoulder before leaving to help them others in the living room.

Emma brushed some of the Doctor's hair away from his forehead and adjusted his covers. "I'm sorry," She spoke softly to the sleeping Timelord, "I didn't mean to hurt you." She inhaled deeply and took his hand in hers, she gave it a comforting squeeze before standing and letting go.

•☆•

"Here we go, Pilot Fish-"

"They are scavenger fish." Emma told them walking into the living room, "Completely harmless. They swim with other larger fish like sharks."

"Why do you know that?" Mickey's brows furrowed as he looked up from he the laptop.

Emma shrugged her shoulders and let herself be pulled into a side hug by Rose who sent her a small smile. Happy that Emma seemed better enough to contribute.

"So, what the Doctor means is, we had them," Mickey pointed to the tiny fish on the screen, "now we get that." He nudged the laptop so they could all see the video of a large Great White Shark swim towards the screen with its jaw wide open showing its rows of sharp teeth.

"Something is coming." Rose murmured before looking to the TV as it began to fuzz out.

"How close?" Dean asked, crossing his arms.

"There's no way of telling," Mickey shook his head, "but the pilot fish don't swim far from their daddy."

"He's right," Emma nodded, "It means the big shark is very close."

Jackie scrunched her nose and tilted her head as she watched the TV fuzz and flicker with strange images. "Funny sort of rocks."

Emma's head shot in the direction of the TV. "That's not rocks, Jackie."

"This image is being transmitted via mission control, coming live from the depths of space on Christmas morning."

Emma pulled away from Rose and walked closer. She gulped as the video got clearer. The face of a red-eyed alien with a face the shape of a goats skull growled and gurgled at them through the screen. It suddenly roared viciously causing the group to jump away from the TV.

"The face of an alien life form was transmitted live tonight on BBC1. On the 25th of December, the human race has been shown absolute proof that alien life exists. These remarkable images have been relayed right across the world."

•☆•

"Rose. Em. Take a look. I've got access to the Military." Mickey called them over, pointing to the screen which showed a small map of the solar system with a red dot progressively moving closer to Earth, "They're tracking a spaceship. It's big, it's fast, and it's coming this way."