Chapter 1

BEFORE YOU READ AND JUDGE THE STORY. I JUST WANT TO LET YA'LL KNOW THAT IM NOT AMERICAN. SO I KNOW LITTLE STUFF ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY. IM A FILIPINO SO PLEASE BE NICE. I KNOW THERE WILL BE SOME GRAMMAR/SPELLING ERRORS THERE, I DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME THAT OK? I CREATED THIS STORY ON MY PHONE SO, THERE WILL BE LOTS OF ERRORS. THERE ARE ALSO ITALIAN WORDS THERE, I JUST LOOKED FOR THEM ON MY ITALIAN-ENGLISH DICTIONARY WHICH IS NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE, SO IF YOU ARE ITIALIAN PLEASE DO CORRECT THE SHIT THAT DICTIONARY SHOWED ME. THANKS. AND TWO LAST THINGS, I DONT KNOW HOW YOUR HUMOR GOES THERE, I JUST DONT GET YOUR JOKES SO I KIND OF MADE UP MY OWN SHIT. AND SECOND THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY WRITTEN SO PLEASE DONT BITE MY BOOBS WITH THE SHIT TON OF ERRORS YOU FIND THERE. THANKS :) HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORY

-LIEREN

Lily ●﹏●

Drafting projects finally over, i feel free, all i need to worry now are my final exams. I took a drag of my menthol cigarette because i wouldn't find any other cigarette worth spending my money for than with this. I was alone at this coffee shop i never knew that existed before until now. Oh yeah hey im lily, Lily Perez. 25, and taking up architecture. A week to go for my graduation. 5'5 height. Black hair. 5 piercings on each ear. No tattoos, not yet though.

I didn't know why people ignore this coffee shop. Its really nice here. I dont know what dragged me in here but i was glad i came here. Neck deep filled up my eardrums while i was drinking my coffee. I was looking around and found that i wasnt all alone anymore. I looked at a guy wearing all black from his beanie to his vans. He was wearing a black v-neck and black skinny jeans. He was patting his jean pockets i think he's looking for a lighter. I looked down as i saw him look up.

Ricky ●﹏●

I was in town and the guys are out. They bought some stuff before we starve at the bus. I got bored so i decided to look around to find a coffee shop. I wasn't in the mood to find starbucks here because i was too lazy. I finally found this coffee shop it was open but it was empty just how i like it. I went outside after ordering my coffee. And found there was a girl she had her back turned so i guess she didnt see me came out. I took out my cigarette pack and patted my pockets but i couldn't find my lighter. Damn it!!!! I looked around and saw she turned around quickly and looked down. I noticed that she was smoking too. So I decided if I could borrow her lighter.

"Uhh..excuse me, can i uhhmm... maybe borrow your uhh... lighter?" I asked but she didn't respond. I looked at her and noticed she has her earphones on. Fuck!! Im so stupid!!! I tapped her shoulder and we both jumped.

She looked at me and handed me her lighter.
"I havent asked yet and you already know what i wanted." I told her and she smiled as i lit up my cigarette. Wow she has a nice smile.

LILY ●﹏●

"I just guessed." I told him. He looked really fucking familiar. Thats when it hit me. HE'S RICHARD ALLEN OLSON III!!!!!!!!!! My soul and insides flipped out but i just stared at him while he was lighting his cigarette.

"Uhh.. here you go. Thanks" he said smiling as he handed me back my lighter.

"Your welcome ricky." I smiled and took a drag of my cigarette. He smiled when i called him by his name.

"Is it ok if i sit here?" He asked as he put his coffee down and sat infront of me.

I just nodded.

"So your a fan?" He asked as he sipped from his coffee.

"Yup, you guys are my inspiration." i said as i tried to calm myself while taking a drag of my cigarette.

"So are you coming to our show tonight?" He asked.

I thought of going, but my boyfriend is shitty as fuck. "I dont know i have stuff to do" i said as i scratched my nose. i lied, but he wont know.

"Well if you want, just call me" he said as he handed me a napkin with his number on it. I just nodded and saved his number on my phone. I looked at him and smiled as i handed him the napkin back.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Burning it so that other fans won't get a hold of my number" he said while letting go of the burning napkin.

I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it and saw a text from my borfriend.

B: where are you?
L: at a coffee shop. Why?
B: go home now
L: be there in few
B: NOW!

I knew he was mad. Im scared.

"You alright? You look worried" ricky said while sipping from his coffee.

"Yeah. I have to go. I uhh... I'll call you later if ever I change my mind" i told him as i stood up abd grabbed my stuff.

"Sure dont hesitate to call though, ok?" He said as he smiled.

Oh my god that smile... i nodded and headed to the door.