Rising Of The Shield Hero

1

Ps. It was still with naofumi being accused of r@pe.

The four cardinal heroes and their ally was summoned through the castle of Melromarc. They were summoned d by the queen none other than Mirellia Q. Melromarc

All the heroes and their teammate bowed down and greeted the queen

Mirellia then spoke "I apologies dear cardinal heroes for telling you too come immediately and without a warning... But that out of topic, we, as in I and the counsil would like to know what you did in your previous world and to see if your worthy of your title, if that's ok"

Naofumi fumed with anger "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

Ren "are you afraid because you've also committed a serious crime?"

Motoyasu " HA! Can't believe his the bad guy too in his world!, now just look at me, Ahem"

Motoyasu confidently said: "I wished to be first you highness as of I have done lots of good deeds to people."

Mirellia" as you wish sir spear hero"

Then the spear hero then walked to the sorcerer and put his hand on the sorcerer's hand and a giant screen was then loading.

The spear hero was then shown on the screen he was really good at playing rpg games and mmorpg and has a lot of girls surrounding him

Malty "As expected of our Motoyasu his so good at everything!"

Then the other 2 then were next and was shown on the screen what they done(sorry I skipped this). Then it was time for Naofumi.

Naofumi "NO, I DON'T WANT TOO CAN'T YOU ALL JUST STAY AWAY FROM MY LIFE, YOU ALREADY DID LOTS OF DAMAGED SPECIALLY THAT TRASH KING, AND HIS BITCH OF A DAUGHTER MALTBITCH."

Mirellia "I humbly apologies sir shield hero, but we must, so that we can tell if you are owrthy of a title"

Naofumi "ARGHH FINE!, Just don't feel bad about me it's terrifying"

Ren "We won't feel bad for you."

Itsuki " We in fact feel bad about your victims-"

Naofumi "let's get this over with"

Naofumi then placed his hand on the sorcerer's hands and showed a big screen loading. (3rd person POV)
A petite guy loves helping people. He carries bags for the elders, and respects them, he helped disabled people and also helping the poor. He was always happy but it was just for show.... After helping a lot of people he went to his house and then his father showed up in front of the door "YOU LITTLE SHIT I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE HOUSE AND MAKE ME A FUCLING BREAKFAST" "I'm sorry dad... I-i'll make one r-r-right a-away" " IT'S TOO LATE WNO YOU FUCKING USELESS OF A SON" Then the boy was then smashed by a bottle.

-The whole people in the castle was shock at what they had just seen-

Few days later... Naofumi was going home from the grocery store when he was suddenly grabbed by someone and drug him onto the van. Naofumi was now undressed with naofumi being scared and traumatized he was then r@ped by 4 guys simultaneously for about 6 hours. When the 4 guys was now asleep Naofumi hurriedly opened the door and ran away with only a blanket covering him with huge tears pouring in his eyes. And it was not the end... He was continuously abused by his father, bullied by his classmates, and was r@ped but even with that he continued to smile and help peopleand that was when he went to the bookstore and was sucked by the book, going here.

-People were shocked and some have quite sobs were heard, and some were still in shock and terrified of what they had just seen-

-But then Motoyasu suddenly shouted-

Motoyasu "I don't believe this, the boy we just saw looks so fragile, and cute, but Naofumi here is umm hot (Motoyasu, Ren, Itsuki blushed), and has anger issues.! "

Naofumi "HEY!"

Mirellia "I guess you all didn't notice that Naofumi had drank a potion that changes your appearance"

Naofumi "wait your highness, please don't change me back.."

Milleria "Shield hero, once they know who you really are they might want to protect you..."

Naofumi "...."

Then the sorcerer uncast the potion and a big smoke came out. And they couldn't believe their eyes... And all of them blushed... Even the 3 cardinal heroes. Naofumi was now shorter than Itsuki, and was so petite and fragile, big forest green eyes, and bluish black hair and a really slim waist with thicccc thighs and a bubble butt.

Motoyasu "N-Naofumi?!?!?!" while Motoyasu is still blushing

Naofumi "can I drink the potion again now?"

Mirellia "sir shield hero we would like you to stay to that form so that they can see the real you and protect you...."

Naofumi "like hell anybody protect me"

Itsuki "I-I'll PROTECT YOU NAOFUMI"

Ren "Naofumi - san you need someone who is skilled to protect you and thats why I -

Motoyasu" I should protect you because I'm the most skilled one"

Melty (:OOO) "Why not all of you protect him^^"