Phenomenon

When i woke up, my room was oddly bright. I walked over to my window and everything was covered in snow. When i got downstairs Charlie was already gone. I ate some breakfast and couldn't wait, because i knew i will meet Edward Cullen. And that was very, very stupid. I put on my jacket and boots and got into my truck.
The road was slick, and because i am so clumsy, i drove slowly and carefully not talking my eyes off the road. I sat in my truck for a while. When i got out, isaw why i had šo little trouble driving. There was something silver on my tires. There were chains crisscrossed on my tires. Charlie had gotten up early and put them on. I wasn't used to being taken care of. My throat tightened and a few tears escaped my eyes.
I was standing by the back of my truck, struggling to fight back the sudden wave of emotion the snow chains had brought on, when i heard an odd sound. Ir was a high pitched screech, and it was fast becoming painfully loud. I saw several things simultaneously. Nothing was moving in slowmotion. Instead the adrenaline Rush seemed to make my brain work much faster, and i was able to absorb in clear detail several things at once.
Edward Cullen was standing four cars down from me string at me in horror. Būt more of immediate importance was the dark blue van that was skidding, tires locked and squealing against the brakes, spinning wildly across the ice of the parking lot. It was going to hit the back of the truck, and i was standing between them. I didn't even have time to close my eyes.
Just before i heard the shattering crunch of the van folding around the truck bed, something hit me, but not from the direction i was expecting. My head cracked against the icy black top and i felt something warm pinning me. I was lying on the pavement behind the tan car i'd parked next to. The van was still coming for me. It had curled grantingly around the end of the truck and, still spinning and sliding, was about to collide with me again. A grunt made me aware that i was with someone. Two hands shot infront of me, hitting the van and creating a dent. The van stopped. I looked beside me and saw Edward Cullen. I looked back at his hands. I swear i saw his fingers broken, with glass shards and Blood, and his fore arm in an unnatural shape.
Then i heard voices and screams around me. I tried to sit up, būt he held me down.
"Bella, are you alright?"
"I'm fine."
"Be careful, i think you hit your head pretty hard."
"Ow."
"That's what i thought." His voice sounded like he was trying not to laugh.
"How in the... How did you get over to me so fast?"
"I was standing right next to you, Bella."
He released me of his grip and let me sit up. He turned away from me, and he was doing something with his hands, i couldn't see. There were still voices around us, People were trying tomove the van away from us.
"You were there, you were by your car."
"No i wasn't."
"How did you stop the van?"
"I pushed you out of the way."
"No you-!" i was interrupted. They had finally got to us.The EMT's put me on a stretcher, and they insisted to pūt him on one too, but somehow he escaped it. They put me in an ambulance, even though i told them i was fine and wasn't injured. The only injury i did have, was that i hit my head a little bit. They rushed me to the ER, did a few scans, and then left me on a bed. Tyler was next to me and kept apologizing.
"I'm so sorry Bella!"
"Don't worry about it tyler, you missed me. You look worse."
He was covered in Blood, bandages and glass shards.
"I thought i was going to kill you.How did you get out of the way so fast?"
"Umm, Edward was next to me, he pushed me out of the way."
"Wow, guess it was so fast i didn't see him."
I decided to stick with what he told ne even though nothing he said was true, at least until i got to talk to him. His hands were bloddy and full of glass, and im pretty sure his arm was broken.
After a while Edward walked in.
"I'm so sorry Edw-" Tyler tried to apologise but Edward cit him off and raised his hand.
"No Blood, no foul." I am pretty sure there was blood coming out of the hand he just raised. I just saw his hand and it was completely healed, not a single scratch. He sat on the side of tyler bed to face me.
"So what's the verdict?"
"There's nothing wrong with me, they just won't let me go. How come aren't you strapped to a bed like the test of us?"
"It's all about who you know, but don't worry, i came to spring you."
Then a doctor walked around the corner, and my mouth fell open. He was young, he was blond, with blue eyes... and he was handsomer than any movie star i'd ever seen. From Charlie's description this had to be Edward's father.
"So, Miss Swan, how are you feeling?"
"I'm fine." i have said this a dozen times already.
He walked over to the lightboard on the wall over my head, and turned it on.
"Your X-rays look good, does your head Hurt? Edward said you hit it pretty hard." Of course he did. Did he fail to mention the number of other bizzare things he did?
The doctor's warm fingers probed lightly along my skull. He noticwd when i winced.
"Tender?"
"Not really." Another lie today. Well, i've had worse.
I heard Edward chuckling, i looked over and saw him smiling. Seriously?
"Well, your father is in the waiting room- you can go home with him now. But come back if you feel dizzy or have trouble with your eyesight at all."
"Can't i go back to school?"
"Maybe you should take it easy today." I glanced at Edward.
"Does he get to go to school?"
"Someone has to spread the good news that we survived."
"Actually, most of the school seems to be in the waiting room." Dr. Cullen said.
"Oh no." i covered my face with my hands. That's too much embarrasment.
"Do you want to stay?"
"No, no!" I got off the bed too quickly, i was staggering, and Dr. Cullen caught me.
"I'm fine."
"Take some Tylenol for the pain."
"It dosen't Hurt that bad."
"It sounds like you were extremely Lucky." Dr. Cullen said smiling.
"Lucky Edward happened to be standing next to me."
"Oh, well, yes." He went over to the next bed. My intuition said, that the doctor was in on it.
I turned to Edward. "Can i talk to you for a minute?"
"Your father is waiting for you."
"I'd like to speak to you alone."
We walked out in the hallway.
"What do you want?" His voice was cold.
"I want to know the truth. You owe it to me."
"I saved your life i don't owe you anything."
"And I didn't tell anyone about what you did."
"What exactly was that?"
"Well I don't know? Maybe let's start with the fact that you got to me From across the parking lot in less than a second, or that you stopped an entire van with your hands." I used a lot of sarcasm.
"You hit your head, you don't know what you're talking about."
"I know what i saw. I literally saw your fingers and arm broken. Your hands were full with glass shards and bleeding, now you don't have a single scratch." He was shocked for a moment of how much i knew, but hid it well.
" That's not possible."
"Then what's your version of what happened?"
"I was right next to you, i pulled you out of the way quickly because i had an adrenaline rush. "
"Seriously? An Adrenaline Rush? You stopped a van without a scratch because you had an adrenaline rush?"
"No one will believe you anyways. I am done talking about this, goodbye, Bella." And he just walked away. I thought of running after him, but considering the speed he got to me today, he can get away from me in a blink.
Charlie rushed over to me, i raised my hands and stopped him.
"There's nothing wrong with me."
"What did the doctor say?"
"Dr. Cullen saw me, and he said i was fine and i could go home. Let's go."
I got into the police cruiser. We drove in silence. When we got to the house Charlie finally spoke.
"Um... you need to call Renee."
"You told mom!"
"Sorry."
I called my mom and told her i was fine. She tried to get me to go home. Though i wasn't as eager to get out of Forks, as any sane personu would be.
I went to sleep early. And that was the first night i dreamt of Edward Cullen.

The monologue is the almost the same as in the book, but most of it is not very important, so i will maybe shorten it up. The cullens now as tvd vampires, can get injured, but they heal quickly.