Chapter 34

Somi POV

I woke up very early today because I need to finish my new song. The comeback is only a few days away and I need to finalise everything so that the song is perfect and ready to shock the world on release day. As for my situation with Y/N, I haven't forgiven him just yet. Well mainly because I was busy with my comeback but I will let him think that I haven't forgiven him so he could reflect on his actions. Ever since the Canadian Grand Prix, I haven't talked to him anymore and he didn't text me as well, I guess he is busy as well. I was very busy that I don't even have time to be mad at him for slamming the door in my face when I was just trying to be nice. 

After doing my morning routine, I checked my phone for notifications before heading off to the office for work. When I turn my phone on, I realised Y/N has texted me so I decided to open the message to see what he wanted and what he had to say to me.

 When I turn my phone on, I realised Y/N has texted me so I decided to open the message to see what he wanted and what he had to say to me

I read the text and quickly threw my phone away. I didn't know it was possible but I hate him even more after reading the text. Even though he apologised but he did it over text? It feels like to me he was being forced to apologise to me. There was no way I am accepting this apology. I know he has been busy in the past but to think that he could apologise through text just sent me over the edge. I mean the least he could do is call me and apologise, that would have been more sincere than just sending a text saying that he's sorry. I was very angry and decided to turn my phone off for the whole day and head to work.

Arriving at work, it felt a little bit better because I have dance practice and some other stuff to take my mind off this Y/N situation. I spent the whole day in the dancing studio so I could perfect my dance when I go on the shows. It also made me forget how angry I was and released all the stress and anger I hold in my mind. This was probably the only time I enjoyed dancing, sometimes I like to dance and jump around for stress release and thankfully with the new song coming up, there was a new choreography that I could dance my problems away with. I danced until very late and everyone has left the building already, I didn't even know what time it was but Teddy came over to my room and kicked me out.

Teddy: Somi, I'm afraid you have to leave before security locks you inside this building tonight.

Somi: What time is it?

Teddy: It's nearly 11pm. And your song will be released tomorrow. Go home, have some rest and come back tomorrow to prepare for the release.

Somi: I guess it is really late, I'll see you tomorrow then Teddy.

No wonder why I was so tired, I have been dancing until 11pm. I didn't even have dinner and all the restaurants are shut at this time so I just headed home and see what I could cook at home. Once I arrived home, my parents and my sister are already asleep, so I guess it was really late. After cooking some instant noodles for dinner, I went to bed and decided to forget about all of these problems with Y/N. It was exciting for me but also a bit annoying as I anticipated for the day of my comeback.

Comeback Day

The next day, I woke up with an exciting feeling. It was the day of my comeback. I have been working towards this day for the past year and many of my fans was waiting for the release of my new song. It has been so long since I last released a song. This will be a busy day for me because of the shows and interviews I will be going on after releasing the song dumb dumb. I head to the office in the morning so I could release the MV onto YouTube. Once I arrived, everything was set up, now we just have to wait until the time and press the release button.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Upload Complete

With that, my new song is out. The world can have a listen to my new single of dumb dumb. While I should sit down and watch the view counts rise, I have something else to do. I need to go to do an interview with Idol Radio and talk about my new single. It was a busy day for me. The interview was going quite well until they asked me stuff about where did I get inspiration for the lyrics of this song.

Host: So Somi, the lyrics of this song must have a meaning, what was the meaning for this set of lyrics.

Somi: It's pretty simple, it's about a person being blind and dumb in a relationship and not realising that the other person has feelings for him.

Host: Wow, that's deep. Where did you get inspiration from?

Somi: Uhhh, it's from a show that I've been watching.

I lied about it. That question really triggered my emotions. This song was not inspired by a TV show, it was inspired by Y/N. It talks about me and Y/N's relationship when we first met and how he was being dumb and not know that I really wanted to be in a relationship with him and the times he rejected me because he wanted to know me more. At that moment, I really want to cry, I was also angry at what happened between me and Y/N a few weeks ago. However, I am a professional and I need to keep that inside myself and move on with the show and the interview. 

It wasn't easy, but I managed to power through the show and also showed the dance choreography to the world. At the end of the day, my memories with Y/N all came back at once. From the dates we went on, the first time we slept together to what happened when he slammed the door on my face. Everything was back and I was feeling mixed emotions right now. I really want him back and I really missed him but then again I was so conflicted because on the other hand I want him to think about what he done was wrong and come up with a sincere apology. I was debating if I wanted to forgive him or not, but at the end of the day, I decided to keep things as it is until he realise he needs to do better than to just say sorry from a text. If he doesn't know how to apologise sincerely then he really is a dumb dumb.

Double update today again because I don't really have anything better to do. What will happen to Y/N and Somi? Continue reading to find out. Only three more chapters to go on this book so keep reading until the end.

Thank you very much for your previous support, your support really means a lot to me. Please continue supporting this book until the end. Don't forget to vote for this chapter and share this book, I will see you guys on the next chapter.