Hunger and Thirst

A/N sup bitches, I made this because I'm stupid hope you're satisfied. With this. (...) means your name and (,,,) means your mate's name. Enjoy 💔🥲😗😗😻😗😿💗😩✨😀😔😳🔪🥺🔪💚😏😗😌😔💙💚💗😩🥺😭🥲🤣🐸🐸😜💗💚😔🔪😎✨. (This is meant to be a joke aka is written poorly)

Your POV
Whoo, I finally beat the goddamn game, that was a massive pain in the arse. I swear down on my life cuphead has both ruined and improved my life. As I leaned in my sexy gamer chair 😎 I let out a loud sigh
'I could really do with a potnoodle right now' I thought to myself.
I slowly, in order to not get a leg cramp, stand up from the sexy gamer chair 😎 I wasted so much time in. I was about to take my peng head set 😳 off when I heard a scream shortly followed by my friend saying
"Oi (...) you still there?!?!?! We only just beat the game yoU CAN'T DIE NOW!"
"I'm alright lad, but I do have an important announcement to make"
"... I'm waiting"
"I shall travel through the dark depths of my stairs in order to get to the living room lake to then finally arrive to the castle of kitchen and reach out to the cupboard containing the booty(treasure) I call a potnoodle to retrieve it and call it as my own."
".... That's a bit fucking dramatic but whatever you say"
I roll my eyes at (,,,), they'll never understand the love I hold for the inanimate object, they'll never understand the way it just melts in my mouth perfectly and the way it ju- okay I think that's enough I sound obsessed.
I quickly mute myself and finally take my peng gamer head set 😳 off.
I wasn't exaggerating when I talked about the journey.
I treaded through the dark depths of my stairs avoiding the curves and crevices in my way, I jumped off the small cliff at the bottom and sprinted across the living room lake like the god I am, not drowning on impact, how kewl 😎. The entrance to the castle of the kitchen was in-front of me and was practically singing my name, I kicked it down and light was coming out the cupboard containing the booty (treasure). I approached it slowly for dramatic affects and opened it painfully slowly also for dramatic affects.
I reached up, mission was successful, I retrieved the potnoodle to call it my own.