Ch 1

(The MC name is Hollow.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hollow?.........Hollow!" Hollow snapped out of his trance and looked around. Where was he again? Oh right, the castle gardens. He was thinking about....thinking about.... He couldn't remember. Nor did he remember the spider in the red cloak calling his name.

"Who....who are you?" His asked, sounding like someone who questioned their own knowledge.

"Hollow it's me, Hornet." She said calmly before sitting down next to him. He was sitting? He didn't know that.
The spider held his cheeks with both of her hands, making him stare into her eyes. "Hornet." She repeated in a worried tone.

"Hornet......Hornet!" His voice rose as he remembered the woman infront of him, placing his hands on her cheeks. His half-sister, younger than him by three years.
"Oh I'm sorry..." He apologized to her.
"I should have-"

"It's alright." She said calmly. She let go of his cheeks and face towards the garden. "It's not the first time you've forgotten." Hurt was in her voice.

"It isn't?" He asked. Surely he couldn't have forgotten his older sister. He was the Prince, he should know all of his subjects and family. He was a prince.....wasn't he?

"I'm worried for you Hollow." Hornet said as she swinged her feet in the air.
"Ever since father did that to you, you've been spacing out and forgetting the simplest things."

"Father? Oh, yeah! He's the Pale King...right?" He asked. Hornet nodded, making Hollow a little happy he got one thing right. Hollow held his head from sudden pain. It hurt to think about his father.

"Come with me." Hornet said grabbing his hand and hopping off the bench.
Hollow followed behind, letting his sister lead the way through the halls of the white Castle. "Father's in a meeting with his advisors. So we should get breakfast and then-"

*THUD*

Hollow was tackled to the ground by an unknown force. He opened his eyes and was met with two giant red orbs staring down at him. Hollow felt happy, he already knew who this was.

"LUCI!" Hollow shouted in joy, wrapping his arms around her

"LUCI!" Hollow shouted in joy, wrapping his arms around her. She returned the hug and purred in delight, closing her eyes as her tail wagged in the air.

Luci, or Grimmchild, was a gift given to him by the troupe master Grimm who visited the castle when he was little. Grimmchild was the direct spawn of Grimm, who was given to Hollow as a pet/friend. Although Hollow preferred friend. If he remembered correctly, his father did not like Luci for one bit, calling her a devil.

But she wasn't a devil.

Hornet watched as the two hugged and laughed as they rolled on the pale floor of the castle. She won't admit it, but Every time he forgotten his memories and he only remembered Luci, she was jealous.