Ch 2

Warning: The following contains Incest and mention of Rape. Incest in this world is not frowned upon.
------------------------------------------

Hollow laid on his bed hugging Luci close to him. It had been two months since Hornet told him of his marriage. Today his Aunt would come to marry him. Oh how he dreaded this. When he is married he would be leaving to live at his Aunt's palace, away from Hornet. Away from Luci.

"Mew?" Luci hummed, sensing his dread.

"I'm sorry Luci." Hollow groaned as he pulled her closer. He didn't want to leave her and Hornet. With his amnesia he could forget them. The very thought made him squeeze Luci more.
Luci sensed his dread and proceeded to lick his chin in an attempt to calm him down.

A knock on the door made Hollow yelp.
The door opened an Hornet walked in.

"Hi Hollow. If you don't remember, I'm-"

"I remember." Hollow told her as he tried hiding under the blankets. He knew what she was here for. Hornet sighed as she walked over to him and sat on the bed, a sad look in her eyes.

"Why are you hiding? Your horns are very sensitive." She asked with a forced laugh. She watched as a hand came from underneath the blanket and grab Luci before pulling her in.

"Because if you can't see me, you can't tell me its time for the wedding." Hornet could feel her heart break. She placed a hand on his covered form.

"It...doesn't work that way." Hornet told him. "She's here. And father wants you decent to present yourself."

Hollow slowly came out from beneath the blanket. He stared up at Hornet like she was his only hope, which he most likely believed she was. Hornet held the back of his head and kissed his cheek.

"I'll protect you, No matter what. Just like you did for me years ago."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hollow stood behind his father, Hornet and Luci by his side. They waited for the Pale Queen to enter the throne room.

"Remember your vow to me Hollow." His father spoke, not breaking eye contact with the door. "You are to marry your aunt in service to Hollownest and it's people."

"Y...yes father." Hollow submitted. Hornet looked at her brother in sadness. Hollow had lost all hope.

"I-" The doors opened just as Hornet began to speak. In came the Pale Queen with her Knights walking on either side, they're faces hidden with emotionless masks.
The Pale Queen stood as tall as her brother and walked with the same sense of nobility.

"Welcome sister." Pale King greeted her as she stopped in front of him. Pale Queen bowed to her brother before turning her attention to Hollow and walked up to him. Hollow felt intimidated, even though she only reached his chest.

"Greetings brother." Her voice was cold and nearly emotionless. She looked up at Hollow and examined him like a piece of meat. "Last time I saw you Hollow you were twice my height. What happened?"

"A mere side effect after the incident." Pale King told her. She nodded, reaching up to stroke Hollow's cheek. Luci noticed this and nipped at the Queen's hand. Everyone gasped at the action. Never had Luci been so aggressive.

"Hm." Is all the Queen said as she pulled her hand back. Luci stood infront of Hollow on all fours and growled at the Queen, ready to pounce. "And last time I saw you, demon, you were nothing but a small flying nuisance."