Chapter 14

Soon Jia was crying loudly and her body was shaking badly. They were mafia but what they did was saving many innocent souls. They could have been bad but their inner self knew they aren't. They have humanity still left in them.

"I'm so lucky to have you guys *hiccup* as my friends. You guys are the *hiccup* best. You saved them from being killed and cut out alive. It would have hurted them so badly. How much *hiccup* pain the r-r-raped girl must have suffered. I *hiccup* love you guys so much. I don't know what would have happened to me if I didn't meet you guys."

She finished saying her sentence even though she was crying so badly.

But right at this moment, the boys learnt something about her.

Jia's heart is so soft and she's fragile enough to care about how the injured or hurt ones feeling. She couldn't bear hearing it.

Jia softly smiled at her as 7 of them engulfed in a group hug with Jia in between. She was still crying and Hoseok pinched her cheeks calling her a chubby baby. He couldn't see her crying so badly. None of the boys couldn't stand it.

Yoongi came out and sniffed stopping his tears. He is the type to look strong infront of people but very soft-hearted for his loved ones. He would never let anyone see him crying or letting his emotions out. But deep down, he loves them more than his own life.

Yoongi swiftly wiped his tears and was looking around, but his eyes caught something.

He saw a girl who looked very familiar to him. But where? He couldn't pin-point it.

His eyes widened as realization hit him. She was one of the...

----

Okay, dear readers. I see it wasn't that great to have a cringey cliffhanger there. It wasn't neccesary but please bear with it.

But can you readers guess it? Who was that girl? How does Yoongi remember her?

----

Do vote and comment!

Tell me your opinion about it so far

See ya soon with next update

Take care, bye!