C H A P T E R | T H R E E

The hand had calluses that scratched his dick whenever it moved up and down giving and another tug. Dawson nearly lost his mind as he was moaning into the pillow, thankful for it keeping the noises to a minimum volume. The man had brought his other hand down and was know cupping his ball sack, tugging on his and giving it slow squeezes, almost in a massage.

"Don't stop" he cried into the pillow, his hips moving up and down to help out with the hand currently wrapped right around him.

Two lips attached to his neck, sucking against the soft flesh that was there, leaving behind a purple hickey that made a mewl leave Dawson mouth.

"O-oh my God" Dawson shouted through the pillow, it clear enough that any one could hear as his stomach tightened and he fought not to ejaculate, a mocking laugh booked around the room before a mouth came down next to his ear "my name isn't God, but I am glad I can get you to shout" he paused, licking up Dawson ear and laughing as he shivered "I love a good screamer, haven't had one in a while" the hand pumping him fastened the pace, squeezing every so slightly.

"When you feel ready, instead of scream God you can scream Luca" and the mouth pulled away, replacing itself on the exposed skin of Dawson's back, leaving little butterfly kisses. He started struggling, this time to tell Luca that he was about to come, all over his hand. Just as he was about to let out a very disoriented scream into the pillow his head was dragged up by his hair and instead of shouting into said pillow and loud yell came from his mouth, echoing of the walls and making Dawson wince at how eager and desperate he sounded.

Hot sticky cum was all over Luca's hands, and he nearly had a stroke when he popped one of the stained fingers in his mouth and sucked "I loved heading you scream my name" he smiled charmingly, flipping Dawson onto his back so he could pressed his now cum stained lips against his. Dawson's didn't even think about it when he kissed back and didn't even mind his own salty flavour hitting his tongue. All he wanted was to delve further inside Luca's mouth and never leave.

Dawson closed his lips over top of Luca's, tipping his head back so he could open his mouth and dominate the kiss, biting and nibbling on the plump bottom lip that belonged to Luca.