C H A P T E R | S E V E N

Dawson smiled, his hands going down and pressing over top of Luca's "thank you" he said for everything.

His ass felt sore, burying sure as he slowly relaxed into the bed, feeling the marks of pure raw sex already inflicted on his back. And the inside of his thighs sticky from the cum that dropped down them and now had began drying. And yet Dawson didn't even want to wash it away, he liked the musky smell that Luca had all over the bed, it made his head woozy in a good way.

Luca crawled back up and tugged the boy into his chest, his hand running through his hair "what about your other appointments" he grumbled softly, not wanting to move. Luca laughed again at his antics and kissed his forehead "not until the weekend, so you can stay and just enjoy being in my arms."

That could be enjoyable, but he'd have to shower at one point because not using a condom had left Luca's cum basically in his stomach from the fact his dick was long enough he thought he could feel it in his intestines.

Dawson chuckled and relaxed into a warm chest, his one arm looped around Luca's body "Dawson" a feminine voice called as a women strutted in, her lipstick smeared slightly. Sitting up, Dawson was shocked "Rebecca" she smiled again, before her eyes narrowed in the the situation. And then her eyes shot to his thighs in disgust.

His eyes followed her gaze and he ripped the blanket off of the floor to cover them, she was his girlfriend after all "you didn't wait" she cried out, her purse dropping to the floor. Luca narrowed his eyes on the blanket, and snuck up to grasp the corner snd yanked it.

A chill came over Dawson and he looked down at the exposed flesh "Luca" he shouted bundling over the man to get to the blanket. He stopped mid scuffle when a hand pressed his back and slowly ran sensual circles on the inside of his thigh.

He could feel the waves of anger flowing of Luca as he breathed in Dawson scent, his nose right in his sex crazed hair.

"So your the girlfriend" Luca laughed, before turning stony cold and watching as she fled the room. Dawson wouldn't be going back to her, Luca promised himself, making sure that, that option was even open for discussion, and lent down to bite his ass, getting a yelp from the male.

 Dawson wouldn't be going back to her, Luca promised himself, making sure that, that option was even open for discussion, and lent down to bite his ass, getting a yelp from the male