Chapter 12:A slumber larty with a minus

Twilight and Kumagawa were heading to Pinkie's house for the slumber party. Kumagawa was in front of Twilight, because from the two he was the single one between the two of them who actually knew where her house was.

Kumagawa was getting accustomed to the outfit. He wore it in the past once, at Anshin'in's funeral. At that time he stayed behind to talk with her for the last time. Considering she was a corpse, the conversation was pretty one sided.

As they arrived, Kumagawa knocked at the door. The one who answered was not Pinkie, but her big sister Maud Pie.

 The one who answered was not Pinkie, but her big sister Maud Pie

Kumagawa:[Hello, Maud-chan. Hello to you as well, Boulder-chan.]

Maud:Hi, Misogi. Boulder says he's happy to see you as well. Are you here for Pinkie's slumber party?

Kumagawa:[Yep.]

Maud:Right on the right.

Kumagawa:[Thanks, you know you could be an fascinating hostess.]

Maud blushed. Thing that looked unatural on her monotonous face.

Maud:Thank you.

They began to travel to Pinkie's room.

Kumagawa:[What a lively girl. She has potential to be a yandere, tough.]

Twilight:Yandere?

Kumagawa:[Pinkie does too, if she's put to the extreme. Altrough, there are those fanarts withher as one who alwais leaves me hot and bothered.]

Twilight:...I still don't know what a yandere is, but that's still too much information.

They entered the room and everyone were already having fun. Rarity was painting her nails. Fluttershy was going through her song notebook. Rainbow and Applejack were playing a video game. And Pinkie was ready shounen jump, waiting for Kumagawa.

Pinkie:Hey Misogi! Do you wanna join.

Kumagawa:[I tell you, this woman is God send.]

Twilight began to write on her song, well tried too. Applejack and Rainbow began to argue over the game.

Kumagawa:[You really like that game, huh?]

Applejack:We sure do, partner.

Kumagawa:[How about playing another game. I know one everyone can play.]

Rainbow:Why? This one is a classic fighting game.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, the one I have it's not exactly a fighting game. I guess it was too much for you. Forget it, we all need to know our own limits.]

Rainbow:Oh  let's go!...He tricked me, didn't he?

Applejack:Is that even a surprise by this point?

Rainbow:Fair enough.

Kumagawa put the game in the console. The game had a pelicular name, the girls observed. It was titled Danganronpa V2:Goodbye Despair.

Kumagawa went to Twilight, curious about her progress. Though, he would prefer if he battled it out.

Kumagawa:[How is it?]

Twilight:Ypu can see.

The first shout of heartbreak was of Rainbow's.

Rainbow:Not Nekomaru! He didn't deserve it, he was a real bro!

Kumagawa:[This isn't really of any indication. Your handwriting is still horrible.]

Twilight:Yeah, I should work on that.

Rarity was affected by ankther tragic moment of the game.

Rarity:Did you really need to leave him half blind!? He already lost Peko! Is that not enough for you, you twisted bear!?

Twilight:They're really getting on the game.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, it's a really absorbing story.]

The next dead hit Fluttershy, hard.

Fluttershy:Poor Chiaki! She was so nice.

Kumagawa:[You're really pasionate about this spell.]

Applejack was next to react at the game.

Applejack:Alright, I don't care who you are, you're gonna get it for killing Ibuki!

Twilight:Well, it is the single thing I can do.

Kumagawa:[Eh, I think I can manage.]

Pinkie was also affected by a certain death. Kumagawa can't blame her,he was quiet upset with that one too.

Pinkie:Why Nagito!? He alwais did his best for everyone! He was just misunderstood!

Twilight:Even so, I need to do this.

Sunset:Don't worry I'm sure you can. You're alwais so determined and-are you serious!? He was Kamukura Izuru all this time!

The game was intense, that's for sure. They were more than happy when they blasted Junko.

In the dead of the night, Twilight was still writing. Sunset came and saw her.

Sunset:Couldn't sleep either. Jesus, who has this much whipped cream.

Twilight:Well, sometimes you meed to try your hardest. So that you can stand to everyone's expectations.

Sunset:Or so that you can succed when everyone expects you to fail.

Both:In the end you don't want to let everybody down.

They smiled at each other. But were strtled by Maud.

Sunset:How long were you there!?

Maud:Biulder was hungry.

Behind them was Kumagawa with a can of whipped cream. They were startled at him also, but were used to him suddenly appearing and dissapearing.

Kumagawa:[And I was craving sweets. Night, Maud-chan!]

Maud:Good might, Misogi.

Kumagawa:[But you know, it better if you keep a line.]

Twilight:What do you mean?

Kumagawa:[If you let everybody down, that tgey hate you and call you useless. But, if you are going to do everything better than them they'll began to fear you, that leading at hating you and calling you a monster. In both cases you'll grow apathetic at some point and stop caring even if the whole world burns around you. The best option is to limit yourself at a middle line and no one will bother you.]

Sunset:...You know, all of us are really concerned about what happened to you in the past.

Kumagawa:[...It doesn't matter.]

Twilight:Anyway, you're a new person Sunset.

They both leave to sleep. And Kumagawa began to pounder about Twilight's words.

Haten alwais told him he's still tied tp the past. He's not quiet sure why he says that. Hus phone began ringing.

Kumagawa:[Saki-chan, is there a problem?]

Saki:...Kumagawa, why is Anshin'in's severed hand in your room.

Kumagawa:[Ah, I see now.]