Chapter 3 (Rewrite)

The last time, we left off is when Cleveland began driving the truck with Sewia and P.O.W back to base after the tour of the ship. Now let us see what they do after getting back to base.

3rd P.O.V

Sewia: I regret letting you drive the truck Cleveland. As he said that looking at the truck which made a hole in the wall.

( image the Silverado as the cab-over the truck and the building as the beach wall )

Cleveland: I'm sorry, I didn't think that it will be fast and I'm not skilled to drive one. 

Suddenly the truck caught on fire and Sewia had to summon a fire truck to out the fire and an Ambulance to take P.O.W to the Infirmary after the crash.

Sewia: Cleveland get in the back, I'm driving you guys over to the infirmary to heal up your injuries.

Sewia got inside the ambulance with P.O.W and Cleveland and drive them to the Infirmary to be met by a girl with a nurse cap and purple dress.

W and Cleveland and drive them to the Infirmary to be met by a girl with a nurse cap and purple dress

???: Hello, what seems to be the problem.

Sewia: Hello, there was an incident that happen on the beach, and had Prince of Wales and Cleveland with me to check on their injuries.

???: Hmm, that seems like something I can do to heal them, but may I ask who are you.

Sewia : Im IJN Sewia Mura, a car carrier.

???: So you're from the Sakura empire.

Sewia: Maybe by how I was constructed, but anyways may I know your name.

???: Oh, my name is Uss Vestal, of the Vestal class. 

Sewia: Anyways, can you patch the girls up, while I explore the base. 

Vestal: Sure no problem, but be careful out there, it's rare to see a ship of the Sakura Empire roaming around the base.

Sewia: I'll be careful. * leaves the infirmary*