Marks

Yoonbum took a long look at Sangwoo's face before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, forcing salty tears down his cheeks.

"Ok." He said out loud, but it wasn't certain whether it was directed at Sangwoo or to himself. His hands say lonely in his lap. He knew he should be getting up to leave, but he felt stuck in place.

Yoonbum could feel Sangwoo's gaze on him, as a heavy silence filled the room.

"Will you want me here tomorrow?" Yoonbum finally said, just as Sangwoo was about to speak.

"What are you talking about?" Sangwoo said, a mix of irritation and confusion in his voice.

Yoonbum took a deep breath and then stood up from the couch. "I'm sorry. I just-" He couldn't bring himself to face Sangwoo, so he merely looked at the ground.

Sangwoo's eyes narrowed. "You... want to come back tomorrow?" He asked, the judgement only thinly veiled. "You understood the conversation we just had, right?"

Yoonbum turned his body to face Sangwoo. "Y-yes. I did." He was able to meet Sangwoo's eyes for just a moment before returning his gaze back to his fidgeting feet on the floor.

"Are you sure? I said some pretty nasty stuff to you. If it weren't for those tears of yours, I would've assumed we weren't speaking the same language. You shouldn't be here anymore, or at least, you shouldn't be this damn calm about it."

Yoonbum shrugged as another tear fell slowly down his face. "It wasn't that bad... What you said. Or- it's not the worst..." He wiped his cheek with the sleeve of his jacket, composing himself somewhat.

"What about what I did? Is that just ok with you too?"

Yoonbum looked at Sangwoo, pink warmth filling his face as the bare man on the couch spoke. "Uhm... W-which part are you referring to... exactly?" His fingertips nervously digging into the back of his neck.

Sangwoo looked Yoonbum over for a long moment before he responded. "Look at you, getting all worked up again..."

"I'm sor-"

"Thought you said you weren't into anything kinky- Yet here you are, a textbook masochist." A mischievous smirk matched Sangwoo's devil eyes as his words floated through the space between them.

"I don't think I'm-" Yoonbum began.

Being aggressively pulled into Sangwoo's lap, Yoonbum was unable to finish his sentence. He adjusted himself so that one leg was on either side of Sangwoo, and then found himself inches from Sangwoo's face.

"So... you're gonna argue that you didn't like what happened to you on the couch just a short bit ago?" Sangwoo used his left hand to caress the outside of Yoonbum's clothed thigh, and his right to get a gentle grasp on the side of his neck. "Cause you get awfully red when I talk about it."

Yoonbum didn't respond, just sat there, taking in the affection he was being given.

Yoonbum meant what he had said, that Sangwoo's words and actions didn't seem all that bad to him. He knew that it was bad, but he had experienced much worse from other people. Yoonbum's thoughts muddled as Sangwoo nuzzled into his neck: kissing, biting, and definitely leaving marks.

At least Sangwoo isn't always bad... He's touching me and kissing me and-

Fuck!

Yoonbum suddenly put both hands out, coming in contact with Sangwoo's bare chest, and separating himself from the warmth of their embrace.

He saw Sangwoo's brown eyes looking back at him, and instinctively looked down to avoid his stare.

"You realize where playing hard to get got you last time, right?" Sangwoo asked, beginning to casually move Yoonbum's arms out of the way.

"No!" Yoonbum locked his arms in place. "I-I mean, yes, I do. But no. Y-you can't-" He shook his head, still not making eye contact with Sangwoo.

"You're not making any sense." Sangwoo's eyes narrowed as he used a hand to force Yoonbum to look at him.

"You can't." Was all Yoonbum was able to muster.

"Can't what?"

"Y-you can't do that... leave marks... like that."

"I can. And I did."

Yoonbum brought one hand off of Sangwoo's chest and up to his neck, as if feeling was going to tell him how dark the mark was. He felt fear settle into his stomach as he thought about how his uncle would react to seeing it.

"What's the big deal? I don't believe you have a girlfriend back home." Sangwoo teased.

"No... but I-" Yoonbum began to speak, but then realized he couldn't get far without revealing information he'd rather keep secret. The hand remaining on Sangwoo's chest clenched into a fist as he tried to keep his emotions at bay.

"But what?"

"I- I'll get in trouble."

Sangwoo chuckled. "Trouble? Like what, you'll be grounded?"

"Eh... Something like that I suppose." Yoonbum muttered.

"What happened to you being almost twenty-five? You promised you weren't lying."

"That's- I am. I just... My uncle..."

The mood changed as discomfort covered Yoonbum's face. Sangwoo's eyes narrowed as he focused on reading the expression. A few moments passed before Sangwoo spoke.

"Is he the one who hits you?"

Yoonbum's eyes widened, and he slowly brought both his arms closer to his body. "I- I didn't say that."

Sangwoo's dead eyes stared at Yoonbum, annoyed by the answer that was given.

"Are you going to say that he's not?"