Chapter one

You sat there twisting your rings as your nerves skye rocketed,your palms were sweating and your chest was tightening. Just as your vision began to blur,you heard a familiar and almost comforting voice.

"hey,are you okay? "y/n isnt it ?"

you lift your head to be greeted by THEE VERA FARMIGA!. It took you a while to form some words but eventually you said "omg are you vera farmiga?"

to which the brunette quickly responded with "haha yes that indeed is me,but please,just call me vera".

You couldnt believe your eyes but before you could say anything vera interrupted you "now,back to my question. Are you y/n and are you okay" she said in a concerned manor.

" uhh yes sorry i am y/n and umm no not really" you replied timidly

"whats wrong sweetheart?" she said while bending down to sit beside you

"um i guess i'm just nervous for my audition,there are so many other more talented people here including yourself I just dont want to make a fool of myself" your voice cracks.

" y/n your not going to make a fool of yourself,I'm sure you are very talented"

" how do you know youve never seen me act?"

before vera could reply a tall man dressed formally entered the room " y/n were ready for your audition please come through" he said.

"well i guess i'm about to find out" vera said enthusiastically while helping you up.

Your legs felt like jelly as you walked into the room,the directors where all sat glaring at you " begin when your ready" one of them said his voice echoed through you.

" um hello my name is y/n I'm auditioning for the part of lorraine warrens daughter judy warren " you sheepishly stated. you began your audition....

Authors note: I wonder how y/n did find out in the next chapter...