Chapter two

Finally your audition was over, you sit back down on the bench outside the room trying to think of how the directors think you did.

A few moments past and then you heard veras name being called to go into her audition, you look over to her and mouth a good luck, she smiles and goes in.

About 20 minutes later she walks out with a huge grin on her face "well i can tell you did well bye that huge grin" you laugh.

she turns towards you and says "haha yes i got the part!"

" omg thats great" you say trying to hold back tears. She walks over to you and sits by you.

"how did you do sweetie?" she asks quietly

" i dont know i mean the directors just said we will be in touch which probably means i was terrible" tears began to fall

but before you could wipe them vera hugs you and whispers " dont cry y/n you probably did great they might just need a little time to think".

You gather your thoughts and vera sits back you two just sit there in silence for a bit.

"thank you so much vera it means a lot" you said  meaningfully.

"your very welcome hun and anyways i'm sure your mum and dad will be proud of you regardless" she replied.

"no they wont!" you  snapped

vera looks at you confused "what do you-"

but before she could finish you ran out the room outside " Y/N WAIT!" vera yelled.

A few minutes pass and you finally come to a stop you felt so bad for shouting at vera but before you could think of what to do next you feel a hand grab you by the arm, you let out the loudest scream.

"y/n calm down its me vera" she says while holding you

" omg vera i am sorry for snapping at you i didnt mean it" you sob

"hey its okay i just wanted to make sure youre okay and to ask you what you ment by saying "no they wont" she said concerned.

"never mind it doesnt matter i should probably go anyway" you said in a defeated tone.

"it does matter y/n please talk to me" she said.

" i dont want to bother you anymore than i already have" you replied.

veras pov

she looked so upset and i felt so bad for her poor thing maybe she could come back to mine and i could try and get her to talk to me.

y/n's pov

why is she doing this we only just met she doesnt even know me why is she being so kind i dont deserve it.