Heavenly

" Greg! Greg?! Where is that son of a good for nothing toadstool?!" Beth screamed, very upset

" Greg! Greg?! Where is that son of a good for nothing toadstool?!" Beth screamed, very upset. Furious that Greg jilted her once again. And after all she's done for him.

" sheesh... again with the loud morning wake ups..." Ana said, tired, annoyed, and now very upset. Woken up by Beth for the 12th time this week.

" get your lazy cat ass up and help me!" Beth said, tossing Ana some of Greg's clothing. Wanting her to sniff him out.

Ana made a loud groan, not wanting to do this shit. Especially so early in the morning.

" why don't you ask Red to do it? She's a good tracker" Ana said, wanting to push this task onto Red.

" because you can't talk to her about anything! Now just do it!" Beth said, in a demanding demeanor.

" what do I look like? A werewolf?" Ana said, seeing Beth cross her arms and say " yeah sure, whatever werewolf, werecat. Now come on!"

" ever think of why Greg doesn't love you cuz your a bitch?" Ana said, making Beth say " huh? What was that?" Busy inspecting Ana's room in case she was hiding Greg.

" uh.. I said.. witch?" Ana said, changing the last word. Remembering to chose her words carefully from the last time she called Beth a bitch. She made a small little personal rain cloud loom over her head for an entire week.

" what do you mean?" Beth said, not understanding Ana's question.

" you know, do you ever think of maybe why Greg hasn't fallen for you is because your a witch? A completely different creature than him?" Ana said, making a point. As this point is very well known in their world on why creatures don't end up together if they are not the same creature.

Hearing Beth laugh and say " me being a witch has nothing to do with why Greg shouldn't love me! I'm a great cook! (Ana: " almost killed me yesterday with your last dish...") I'm a great cleaner! (Ana: " uh your magic broom does all the work so...") and I'm the perfect female!" As Ana roll her eyes listening to Beth ramble on. " alright so where is he this time?" Beth said, done checking Ana's room. Knowing that she isn't hiding him from her. Unlike last time when Greg hid in Ana's room to hide from Beth.

" ughhhhh" Ana said, really not wanting to sniff Greg's stinky clothing.

" myyy what's all the ruckus?" Mark said, popping his head through the door. As Ana tossed her pillow onto his face saying " get out." Not dressed yet. " aww but Beth-" Mark was cut off by Ana saying " is a female and your not." Making Mark say " well I can be." With a smile. " out!" Both Beth and Ana said at the same time. Pointing to the door.

Ana: " wait why don't you ask Natasha? She can just tell you" knowing that Natasha is psychic and practically knows everything/can most likely for the most part accurately can predict the future and other events.