[40] Pax (R)

Book- Male Reader Gif Series²
Word Count- 353
Tv Show- Never have I ever
Warning- Requested, The reader is an asshole in this so if you don't want to see yourself that way don't read ‼️ also I rated this (r) because of how much of an asshole I made the reader, sorry ♡♡

Book- Male Reader Gif Series²Word Count- 353Tv Show- Never have I everWarning- Requested, The reader is an asshole in this so if you don't want to see yourself that way don't read ‼️ also I rated this (r) because of how much of an asshole I made t...

Pax when he broke up with you. Pax always imagined dating you but never really thought that it would happen. It started rocky but soon you two were inseparable. Only one thing though... you two were a secret. You were out and proud of course but Pax not so much. Just imagine people finding out that the captain of the water polo team is bi-curious, He couldn't let that happen but he also wanted you to be happy so he had to come down to a really tough decision.

You walked up the porch to ring the bell to Pax's home. Pax opened the door with a frown on. "What's up, babe?" You asked as you took a step up, only for Pax to take a step back. "We can't see each other no more," Pax stated, trying to get straight to the tough stuff. "What?" You asked. Pax couldn't stand the look on your face. It was a mixture of sadness and disappointment (which Pax had seen way too much of because of him).

"I- Ok." Pax's air was cold, he couldn't process what he just heard. "That's it? He's not going to try and convince me otherwise? Or at least say more than just 'ok'." You walked away from him but turned back around to say your final words.

"By the way Pax thanks for letting me win a bet me and my friends made." You smirked. "What are you talking about?" Pax asked as he walked outside instead of standing in the doorway. "Come on Pax, you can't be that stupid. I made bets with everyone around the school to see if I could get in THE water polo team captain's pants. I'm gonna be a legend. Thank you."

"I'm screwed." He thought (gif above)