Imagine 4

The biology class was teaming up with the art class for a project to educate younger grades about different ecosystems. The project required working in partners, one student from each class. Luckily, I ended up getting paired with Chris.

When my bio teacher called out my name after Chris’s I looked over in his direction, trying to catch his eye. Turns out he was already looking at me, and gave me a wink as I locked eyes with him.

Chris and I have been dating for a few months now, but we’ve been keeping it a secret because I’m technically not allowed to date and my mom works at the school.

So, we’ve been hiding it, and it’s actually been pretty great. Sneaking around has brought a lot of excitement to our relationship.

After Chris winked at me, (y/f) nudged me, wide eyed.

“Hey! What was that?” She whispered.

“What? Nobody saw.” I said.

“You better be careful and hope one of the teachers didn’t see that or they’re telling your mom for sure.” She whisper scolded me.

“Calm down I’ll be fine.” I said, Looking back over at Chris, who was gathering his things into his backpack as the last names were being called. (y/f) roles her eyes.

“There’s no way you’re not getting caught.” She mumbled, walking off to her partner.  Chris looked up from his backpack and smiled at me, starting to walk over.

“Hi partner.” I said as he approached.

“What are the chances?” He said, smiling.

“The odds must be in our favor.” I said, smiling back.

“Let’s go to the bio room. Too crowded in here.” He said.

“Ah yes my home.” I joked. He chuckled, leaning close.

“You really are adorable it’s gonna be hard to keep my hands off you.” He whispered, putting his hand on the small of my back.

“You’re gonna have to or they’ll find out and split us up and I’ll be in so much trouble.” I said, walking towards the door. Chris followed after me, sticking his bottom lip out in a pout. I bit my lip, trying to resist the urge to kiss his pout away. Unfortunately he noticed and chuckled.

“Looks like you’re gonna be the one trying o keep your hands off me.” He said wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, sitting down at my seat in the bio room.

“Oh shoot we need clay from the art room. Would you be a dear and go get some Chris?” I said, fluttering my eyelashes at him. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

“Alright but only cause you asked so nicely.” He said, patting my head playfully. I pulled out a computer as he went to go get the clay. Being the bio student I had to do most of the research and some of the sculpting, while Chris did most of the clay work and helped out with some of the research.

When he came back he set up all the clay around the laptop, then grabbed the color he needed and began sculpting next to me.