Imagine 1

"It's so hot!" I groaned, sticking my head on the freezer.

"Maybe it wouldn't be as hot if we had bought that air conditioner a week ago like I suggested." Chris said, sliding in next to me.

Chris and I moved in together no more than two months ago, as friends. We both thought it was a great way to save money while in college, but it increased the sexual tension by a lot. I've known Chris for awhile, but didn't know I liked him until I saw him kissing a girl at a party we went to and realized I wanted to rip him off of her.

We have a very flirty relationship, which makes it even harder to contain my feelings, not that i'm hiding them just that I would never straight up admit to liking the douche bag.

"Yes alright i'm sorry, does that make you feel better? CAUSE IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT IM HOT." I said, the heat putting me on edge. He chuckled beside me.

"You sure are baby." He said, biting his lip while his eyes roamed my barely clothed body. I was wearing short sleep shorts and a thin tank top.

"Shut up." I practically hissed at him. He smiled mischievously.

"You're cute when you're mad." He said. I turned my head towards him and glared.

"I can't believe this is the only acceptable place to be in." I said, my fingers readjusting the straps. Chris watched me as I fiddled with my top.

"You know love that tank top doesn't look very comfortable. Maybe you should take it off." He said cheekily. I turned fully towards him, and instead of fighting him I teased him. I smirked and stepped away from the fridge, reaching my hand down to the hem of my tank top, pulling it off my head to reveal my cute pinkish bra. Chris's jaw dropped open and I smirked in satisfaction, waiting for his reaction.

"You know you're right Chris this is a lot better." I said, stepping back in front of the refrigerator.

"You tease..." He mumbled. Then he took off his shirt, revealing his nice set of abs and tanned skin. My eyes widened as I tried to remain calm and keep my eyes on his face rather than he gorgeous body. He wiggled his eyebrows at me and my face turning red.

"What's wrong (y/n)? You look a little flustered." He smirked. I cleared my throat and looked away, stealing a quick glance at his abs before looking straight ahead at a bag of frozen burgers.

"I'm fine." I huffed out. Chris chuckled, clearly enjoying this. He didn't hold back his stare like I did. Instead I could feel his eyes raking down my body, and caught him biting his lip out of the corner of my eye. I turned back to him and noticed his eyes were locked on my chest. I whistled to get his attention and his eyes snapped up.

"See something you like?" I smirked.

"Yea I do." He said, smirking back and looking down at my breasts tucked into my bra again. I scoffed and snapped my fingers in front of his face. His eyes shot up to mine again.

"You're such a horny male." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry babe but it's hard not to look when you're not wearing a shirt." He shrugged.