Crybaby

—

     "Mommy please let me go to the park, I want to explore just a little bit" You whined hugging your moms leg like a kid. She walked through the kitchen unbothered.

     "No Y/n. I don't want you gettin lost because yo stupid self forgot yo way home, Now go do the dishes." She spoke sternly. She opened a can of soda and shook you off her leg.

     "But mommmmm, I promise I won't get lost! I'm 17 I'm responsible!" You pleaded. Your family decided to spend summer in Japan due to your fathers extended job there. So you, being the awfully curious guy you are, wanted to explore the area a bit. You had to get familiar with it one day.

     "Do the dishes and I'll think about it." Your mom plopped on the couch turning on whatever she watches on netflix. You rushed to the sink and washed the dishes. There was a pot of oil on the stove so you pretended not to see it because you weren't going to wash that god forsaken pot.

     "All done mom. Can I go now? Pleaseeee" You gave her puppy eyes, pouting as much as you could so you could convince her.

     "Fine, but be back by 10:00 and don't you dare get into trouble cause I ain't helpin you" She gave in and shooed you off with her hand. You sprang up grabbing your phone and keys.

     "Thank you! I love you ma!" You smiled quickly walking to any place you deemed interesting and worthy of exploring.

     You stopped by a park to count how much stuff you had bought. Carefully placing your bags down on the concrete you took out each one of your items. You bought some hair ties, earrings, clothes, some food for your parents, cookies, and a bunch of sweets. Two bags worth of sweets, you knew you'd get scolded for buying so much but you couldn't help it.

     The sounds of sniffles reached your ears. A soft voice mumbling incoherent words. You turned around and saw a boy around your age with his hands tucked up against his chest. Tears continuously ran down his face with no sign of stopping soon.

     You glanced at the bag of candy and bag at him, mom said never to talk to strangers buttt there could be exceptions right? You grabbed your bags confidently walking up to him.

     "You want some candy? I got a lot, Candy always makes me feel better so..." Your voiced trailed off as you shoved the bag of candy in front of him. You sat in front of him and stared at him with a warm smile. Comforting people wasn't your strong suite but making them laugh was.

     "Than....Thank you. Thank you so much" The boy sobbed harder as he grabbed a piece of candy to plop it in his mouth. The candy muffed his sobs a bit but he was very uh...emotional. You stared at him surprised.

     "Hey dude you okay?" You asked him awkwardly adjusting your sitting position to grab a lollipop from the bag. The blonde boy shook his head as his frame shook harder and harder by the second. He could pass out by the way his breathing was so quick.

     "I just got dumped by my girlfriend, I loved her so much" He ate another candy slowly calming down.

     "I was expecting worse seein how hard you're cryin but you'll find another girl....or boy or partner or alien who knows."  You purposely added onto the list of possible love interests he could have. He stared at you in disbelief. You tried not to laugh but you failed horribly. You bursted out laughing holding your stomach as you rolled to the ground.

     "YOU SHOULDVE SEEN YOUR FACE HOLY CRAP" You felt tears well up in your eyes as you continued to roll.

     "I thought aliens were fake...does that mean i have a possibility of getting kidnapped?" He started crying again trying to wipe his tears. You stopped laughing and stared at him confused.

     "Crybaby...I was jokin. Cmon dude aliens don't exist." You patted his back cautiously checking if you were overstepping your boundaries as a stranger. That reminded you, you didn't know this dudes name.

"Anyways, what's your name crybaby?" You grabbed a hair tie and started messing with his hair. You didn't know if it was common to just mess with people's hair in japan but you took the risk.

     "Takemichi...How about you?" He stared at your focused face while you put his hair into two funny looking ponytails. He admired your slightly buff arms and your pretty locs.

     "I'm Y/n, I'm a foreigner as you could probably tell. I'm from America! I have a rabbit back at home and I really really like music. My mom cooked bomb ribs, plus I'm 17. Oh also I'm also pretty good at topping so if you ever need to relief some stress you can call me!" You winked jokingly. The mood was too sad for you to handle so you made some harmless jokes. The pale boy in front of you choked on his candy.

    His face flamed up as he tried to clear his throat. You laughed at his reaction. It was exactly as you predicted, you often said stuff like that whenever the mood was too dull.

     "Well...I'm 17 too. It's nice to know we're the same age" He smiled shyly, his tears dried up leaving marks on his face. You wiped the marks off and admired his face a little bit. He was truly beautiful you couldn't lie.

    You two talked until you had to run home. You got his number before you left in a rush, He was very interesting and very emotional. Apparently he was in some type of gang harem thing?? A bunch of leaders liked him or wanted him to be in their gang. He didn't really seem like a good fighter so you were shocked.

     "Momma I just met the prettiest boy ever" You walked into your house with bags in your hand.

     "Explain why you got so much damn bags first and then tell me bout yo lil crush" She stared at you with a serious face. Hopefully lord was on your side today because you were going to need it.