Emperor X Witch Princess

As the most powerful Tellania Empire finally subjugated the small kingdoms under the neighboring empire of Wvern as their own, everybody expected that the reigning mad Emperor would eradicate the imperial family of Wvern as well as the vassal kingdoms under it. Since the Emperor likes to slaughter the weaker monarch under him. Reducing them into nothing but cold corpses.

Although he did exactly that and slaughtered every member of the imperial family and almost every royalty that belonged to the vassal kingdoms of Wvern, he spared mercy with just one small kingdom that was placed on the border of the Empire. The kingdom is small, and almost concealed.

The Lansloe Kingdom

The whole upper nobility and commoners of Tellania were stunned silly when that happened, coupled with the urgent news that was announced the day after the subjugation. Emperor Ansia Bellafior Tellania of the Tellania Empire proposed to the only Princess of a small and isolated kingdom named Lansloe under the Wvern Empire and will be expected to  wed at the spring next year.

The rumored fiancée of the great Emperor is Princess Shaltear Celtic Lansloe, with a fiery looking hair that resembled the blazing sun on summer and a pair of vivid purple eyes, her beauty belonged to the charming yet mysterious kind. Mysterious because of her eyes and especially fiery looking hair. Purple eyes are rare but it doesn't mean that there's no people possessing it, but her hair though, stands out too much in plain sight.

Although she's not that exceedingly beautiful to take your breath away at first glance, the more one looks at the Princess, the more they will find themselves astounded by her beauty.

The people were quite baffled to the news as the Emperor of the Tellania Empire is a blood maniac and sadistic man that is only interested with conquering lands and slaughtering. His harem full of tributes from the other empires turned into an unloved women used to be gifted for Emperor Ansia's subordinates and allies.

Time quickly passed and the grand wedding of the emperor commenced without any delay. The ideal sweet newly wed couple were nowhere to be seen after a few months of their wedding. The people soon realized that the Emperor didn't fall in love at first with Princess Shaltear, contrary to their beliefs. The rumors seems to be false and Emperor Ansia is still as crazy as he was before. There's even a wild rumor that Emperor Ansia abused her behind closed doors. Luckily though, the Emperor doesn't touch any other woman besides her.

Today like every other day, the Emperor is currently mocking the pitiful Empress Shaltear in the banquet hall. It was the 29th birthday of Ansia. Every important nobility attended, along with the chancellor, prime minister, commander of the army and even the family of the Empress herself. The Lansloe royal family.
The King is mature and gruff looking man, Sena, while the Queen named Hycinth looks gentle and loving. There are two Princes along with them. Shane and Norman, they, each two, looked handsome as they resembled their sister's features. Making them also stand out from the crowd.

"I'm surprised by the Empress's narrow view of the imperial household! You truly amazed this Emperor of how a person can be of your caliber, it's really no wonder that you're from that isolated kingdom." Though subtle, the people who heard it understood the heavy insults towards the Empress's origin. They're used to the crazy emperor that reeks of blood and pure hostility but some of them still can't help but pity the country bumpkin Empress taken by the Emperor.

"This Empress apologizes to His Majesty for being narrow minded, and for also ruining the Emperor's good mood, please discipline this subject." Shaltear's purple eyes lowered down, saying the words timidly, almost whispering. Her orange hair, swaying ever so lighty as she bowed her head in apology. The silent on-lookers  cannot help but complain in their hearts.